LFD Chapter 1

Started by c.petree.1, 08/21/2013 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

These were supposed to be out. They aren't. Anybody have a hook up for when they do or interested in splitting a box when they do? I found them as per order on one site for 95$ for a box of 10 plus shipping. I would want at least 5.

https://www.cigarhustler.com/lfd-chapter-one-cigar-box-p-2373.html

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

c.petree.1

Because it is still not released! I want some bad.

ntanner

Should be pretty tasty, I love the LFD stuff. The Chisel shape really delivers great flavor.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

I've noticed a few emails from B&M that said they are in stock.  They should be more widely available soon.
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

I would love to, but alas I am on a self-imposed spending freeze ATM...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

StogieDad

I'm down in Destin Chris and Harbor Cigars says thru have arrived.  I'll get you a few if that's true, I am going today.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 8/22/2013  11:06 AM

I'm down in Destin Chris and Harbor Cigars says thru have arrived.  I'll get you a few if that's true, I am going today.

Get ready to drop a wallet full of cash.  That place has an excellent collection.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 8/22/2013  12:13 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/22/2013  11:06 AM

Get ready to drop a wallet full of cash.  That place has an excellent collection.
SssshhhhhSssshhhhhh my wife may hear you! :whistle:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

1sgjeffward

Quotec.petree.1 - 8/21/2013  6:54 PM

These were supposed to be out. They aren't. Anybody have a hook up for when they do or interested in splitting a box when they do? I found them as per order on one site for 95$ for a box of 10 plus shipping. I would want at least 5.

I would be willing to split a box with you if your still interested??
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

c.petree.1

Quote1sgjeffward - 8/25/2013  7:01 PM

Quotec.petree.1 - 8/21/2013  6:54 PM

I would be willing to split a box with you if your still interested??

Thanks for the offer Jeff. I linked up with Mike, stogiedad, for a split here locally.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.