More Anejos available

Started by SenorPablo, 04/29/2009 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

As usual, if i'm able to come across decent deals on hard to aquire things, i'll jump on them and pass some of them on to folks here.  I managed to get a hold of some more Anejos at really good prices.  So if anyone is interested I have the following i'd be willing to pass along:

5 - Anejo #46 (5.62 x 46) - $11 each  *SOLD*

10 - Anejo #48 (7 x 48 ) - $13 each

$5 shipping for whatever amount you want.  I am willing to break this up in any amount.  Only requirement is Money Order only.  Let me know if there's any interest.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

The 46s are spoken for.

48s still available.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Ken Kelley

Paul,

I'll take two of the #46's off your hands.

Ken

OK, then I'll take one of the 48's unless they are gone before I can get this posted.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

SenorPablo

QuoteAlphairon - 4/29/2009  10:37 PM

Paul,

I'll take two of the #46's off your hands.

Ken

OK, then I'll take one of the 48's unless they are gone before I can get this posted.

Sorry Ken.  You were about a minute late.  The 46s are gone.  I still have the 48s though.
-Paul

junglepete

QuoteSenorPablo - 4/29/2009  10:13 PM

As usual, if i'm able to come across decent deals on hard to aquire things, i'll jump on them and pass some of them on to folks here.  I managed to get a hold of some more Anejos at really good prices.  So if anyone is interested I have the following i'd be willing to pass along:

5 - Anejo #46 (5.62 x 46) - $11 each
10 - Anejo #48 (7 x 48 ) - $13 each

$5 shipping for whatever amount you want.  I am willing to break this up in any amount.  Only requirement is Money Order only.  Let me know if there's any interest.

-Paul

I'll take them all Paul. But if you prefer to spread it around I understand.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Ken,  You got it.  1 x 48.

9 are left.

-Paul

Ken Kelley

QuoteSenorPablo - 4/29/2009  10:40 PM

Ken,  You got it.  1 x 48.

9 are left.

-Paul

Thanks, Paul.  I'll get a money order off to you in the morning for one (1) of the 48's.  Let Pete have the rest.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

junglepete

This is like cbid...I was responding and bang so were 4 others. I'll take whatever you got left Paul
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Allright.  This is done then.  That was quick.

-Paul

smoke 1

Dang I mised out on this the last time to :mad:
-Brian

Duker511

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE!!!!!!  :-0  :dancing:
Tim

smoke 1

Yea your right still sucks though :cry:

Brian
-Brian

SenorPablo

Quotesmoke 1 - 4/30/2009  7:59 PM

Yea your right still sucks though :cry:

Brian

Sorry Brian.  There's a chance i'll get a hold of more but it's a ways off.  I'll let you know.
-Paul

smoke 1

Thanks Paul appreciate that

Brian
-Brian

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.