"American Born Cuban"- Cigar Sale!

Started by Vroomp, 09/07/2013 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Ok CG here we go..... 

Un-released   cigar from the Mad Scientist (Luis Sanchez) and The Cuban Tradition Cigar Group  "American Born Cubans" .

ABC is available in one vitola, a 6.5″ X 57  ring size Torpedo with a swagged foot.  It has a very attractive,  chocolate-brown wrapper that is quite supple and almost oily to the  touch. These cigars are in very limited supply. The Mad Scientist  doesn't even have the boxes made for these.... that said they will only  be sold in 5 packs for $35.00 including shipping.  If interested please  email name, address and phone to cigars@tradicion.com

Have a Smokin  Good Day ya all !!!!

This deal is offered by Luis Sanchez, La Tradicion Cubana Cigar Company, Terry Johnson, Jameson Cigars & T.L. Johnson Cigars.  You must add your phone number to your email request so Luis can call you to accept credit card information.

My last order from Luis was received within 3 days of ordering and arrived in fine condition....

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

I might have get in on this! The list of those involved is impressive!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Vroomp

Terry and Luis are great people!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Rbrushaber

Just sent him my info...I am finding I love the small guys the best...flatbed rocks and the cigar I was given to review (Paul Salic) was out of this world..I love this site as I have never found out about such great makers if not for you guys
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Rbrushaber

So I sent the email and within 15 minutes I get a call from Luis himself...great guy! I cannot wait to get that 5er!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Rbrushaber

If you want his phone number pm me and I'll pass it on to you...guy was the nicest cigar maker I've talked to that is not a geek

kxthor911

QuoteSmurf - 9/7/2013  2:46 PM  Will he ship to Canada?

I'm guessing since he is independent that he will. You will probably have to pay shipping though. Either that or buy enough to make it worth his while.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

biggsy16

QuoteSmurf - 9/7/2013  1:46 PM  Will he ship to Canada?

Eric,

let me know if he is Canuck friendly.

Cheers,Rich

Never done being a Dad

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

mpurtle01

very tempting....   but just made an order from Podman.  I'll hold off for now.

kxthor911

Quotempurtle01 - 9/7/2013  10:16 PM  very tempting....   but just made an order from Podman.  I'll hold off for now.

One order...PSSH...if your not making 3-4 orders at a time you have plenty of room :)

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Rbrushaber

Quotekxthor911 - 9/7/2013  11:19 PM

Quotempurtle01 - 9/7/2013  10:16 PM  very tempting....   but just made an order from Podman.  I'll hold off for now.

One order...PSSH...if your not making 3-4 orders at a time you have plenty of room :)

Add that Walmart has their coolers on sale  :biggrin:

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

I see quite a few people have read this thread but, not too sure how many took advantage of the deal. The more responses Luis gets the more likely he will be to offer more good deals to CG members...... I was hoping we could talk Terry Johnson into offering up his new Tempio for CG next.

kxthor911

QuoteVroomp - 9/9/2013  4:42 PM  I see quite a few people have read this thread but, not too sure how many took advantage of the deal. The more responses Luis gets the more likely he will be to offer more good deals to CG members...... I was hoping we could talk Terry Johnson into offering up his new Tempio for CG next.

Brad. I am finding that I like 50 ring gauge and smaller cigars. The couple of 60s that I have had have been a bit to big. Maybe next time he can off a smaller ring gauge and I would have been all over this. 

Brlesq

Quotekxthor911 - 9/9/2013  5:47 PM

QuoteVroomp - 9/9/2013  4:42 PM  I see quite a few people have read this thread but, not too sure how many took advantage of the deal. The more responses Luis gets the more likely he will be to offer more good deals to CG members...... I was hoping we could talk Terry Johnson into offering up his new Tempio for CG next.

Brad. I am finding that I like 50 ring gauge and smaller cigars. The couple of 60s that I have had have been a bit to big. Maybe next time he can off a smaller ring gauge and I would have been all over this. 

That's my hesitation on these as well.  Otherwise I would have pulled the trigger if they were a bit more manageable in ring size.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

Duly noted! Unfortunately, the latest "FAD" seems to be large ring sizes which I also dislike. The same is true for the new Ora Vivo from Victor Vitale which starts with a 54 ring for the smallest vitola. Although it is one fine cigar, I just don't care too much for the giant fatty sticks and this is the only vitola I will smoke of the line. It seems that manufacturers have found a loophole in the tax code where cigar's weight plays a part in their taxation rates and it is being exploited.

Vroomp

I still had to see how they are.......

Caveman Steve

Just e-mailed my info.  They look NICE! 

:bow:

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Kman

QuoteCaveman Steve - 9/14/2013  2:27 PM  

Just e-mailed my info.  They look NICE! 

:bow:

Me too!! Can't wait to try em. 

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Rbrushaber

Got my order I made last sat on Tuesday..they are resting in my Coolidor...

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Rbrushaber

I hope he does offer us a great box deal if these smoke as
Nice as they look :) but after the liberty split or the wife will have a cow

johncw

Just got mine and they look great.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.