WE'VE GOTTEN OUR OLD DOMAIN BACK

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 09/26/2013 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

We're growing up, and have a new site. We're still working and adding more all the time. Hope you guys like it!

www.DirtyLeafCigars.com

Edit: Sorry for all the confusion guys, but after much struggle, we have gotten our old domain, dirtyleafcigars.com back. Sorry about all that.

tvolball

Nice, you and Podman must use the same website people.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Quotetvolball - 9/26/2013  2:30 PM

Nice, you and Podman must use the same website people.

Dang, you are right on the mark there!  I swore I was over at Podman's site.   Identical layout and color scheme.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

So three active retailers here (Podman, CigarStix, and DirtyLeaf) all have the same website layout?  That won't get confusing....

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

dirtyleafcigars

It's actually been changed since this post. That was temporary. Good thing too if 2 others have it as well.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dirtyleafcigars

Thanks guys! Good thing we weren't planning on sticking with that layout, that's pretty funny actually.

Caveman Steve

Best of luck!  Very nice site!

:rocker:

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

nwb

Looks good!  Congrats on the progress.
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Critique: I'd like to see categories in a drop-down menu across the top listed laterally in numerical-alphabetical order(ease of use and functionality) . Functionality: When you have more than 1 page in your subcategories, the consecutive pages are the same color as your base line bar(Drew Estate has 2 pages and the #2 is invisible). It would make it difficult for someone to determine how many pages there are if any.

Best of luck Alan!

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 9/26/2013  6:13 PM

Critique: I'd like to see categories in a drop-down menu across the top listed laterally in numerical-alphabetical order(ease of use and functionality) . Functionality: When you have more than 1 page in your subcategories, the consecutive pages are the same color as your base line bar(Drew Estate has 2 pages and the #2 is invisible). It would make it difficult for someone to determine how many pages there are if any.

Best of luck Alan!

Noted. We will fix it and flog the web guy accordingly. :hityou:

Rbrushaber

nice...congrates and good luck in your venture!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

redjj

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

Jim1

Life itself is a strange thing.....it is what it is.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Mojo66

Looks better, better browsing experience, feels and looks more professional now.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteMojo66 - 9/27/2013  12:04 PM

Looks better, better browsing experience, feels and looks more professional now.

Thanks Mojo. A lot more stuff coming soon, as well as those Drew Estates everyone was wanting.

StogieDad

Reviewers get first crack at that stuff right????  :shy:  :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteStogieDad - 9/27/2013  1:48 PM

Reviewers get first crack at that stuff right????  :shy:  :biggrin:

Actually, yes.

Mojo66

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 9/27/2013  1:37 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 9/27/2013  12:04 PM  Looks better, better browsing experience, feels and looks more professional now.
Thanks Mojo. A lot more stuff coming soon, as well as those Drew Estates everyone was wanting.

I can smell a rat, a Dirty one, a Velvet one, any kind of rat from LP will be great at the right price

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

dirtyleafcigars

Ay ay ay.... sorry guys. After much back and forth blah blah blah they have so "graciously" "given" us back our original domain name. So... it is simply http://dirtyleafcigars.com again. Sorry about all the confusion.

sjn1117

I'm diggin' your site man! I look forward to ordering from you soon.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Rbrushaber

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 9/27/2013  1:37 PM

QuoteMojo66 - 9/27/2013  12:04 PM

how about those fire cured tobacco ones?  they sound interesting
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

dirtyleafcigars

Those are at the top of list. Drew Estate says they have won't have any to give us for a little bit.... however, we've got some friends in the industry down the road that should be giving us some of their next allotment.

Have you had them yet? They taste like BBQ!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.