For those who are looking for somenthing good and new...

Started by cristiCR, 09/26/2013 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristiCR

Tabacos de la Cordillera, its a company located in Puriscal, San José Costa Rica... we have our own tobacco plantations in the high cloudy mountain ranges of Costa Rica, in an area with unique soil an climate characteristics ideal for cultivation of Connecticut and Habana tobacco varieties.

I invite you to try these Premium cigars, directly from our factory to your place!

http://www.tabacordillera.cr

https://www.facebook.com/tabacosdelacordillera

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

cristiCR

QuoteCrazyK - 9/26/2013  1:38 PM

They look good! Do you guys ship to Canada?

Hi. Yes, we successfully do it  :-)

biggsy16

QuoteCrazyK - 9/26/2013  2:38 PM  They look good! Do you guys ship to Canada?

Karl,

split?

Never done being a Dad

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cristiCR

Awesome Costa Rican cigars... You gotta try them to believe! ;)

Rbrushaber

When the budget allows I am going to try those box pressed torps they look really good
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

The Burn Ward

QuoteRbrushaber - 9/27/2013  9:53 AM

When the budget allows I am going to try those box pressed torps they look really good
I eyed those as well. They do look nice.

PETE314

Taking a quick look at the site....I was wondering....is there a way to get a little more information about the cigar...for instance?  What filler, binder, and wrapper was used?  What is the strength/body?

I agree with the others...the Dignity's did stand out to me as well.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

cristiCR

QuotePETE314 - 9/27/2013  7:35 AM

Taking a quick look at the site....I was wondering....is there a way to get a little more information about the cigar...for instance?  What filler, binder, and wrapper was used?  What is the strength/body?

Of course, all tobacco we use its Costa Rican, from our farm (different tobacco varieties), if you want more specific info please send me an e-mail to contact@tabacordillera.cr

Mojo66

Interesting, would try them as well. The Dignity Torpedos do seem yummy
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

LawDaddy

That site is difficult to navigate, but those box-pressed do look like they have potential.

LawDaddy

QuotePETE314 - 9/27/2013  8:35 AM

I found this on what I assume is that cigar.  The Dignity White Gold Reserve.

"A rich medium body, spicy aroma and a sweet tangy pop of caramelized flavor nicely accented with a light note of spice perfect for a summer evening. This unique cigar is composed of tobacco all from the same plant and aged over 3-years."

Jackal

:welcome: to our site

Those are some good looking cigars.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cristiCR

QuoteJackal - 9/27/2013  9:03 AM

:welcome: to our site

Those are some good looking cigars.

Thank you!  :shy:

Vroomp

Most of the Dignity line has been added to the database under Dignity!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

cristiCR

cristiCR

cristiCR

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.