The Dirty Leaf Reviewers are....

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 09/26/2013 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

First of thank all of you guys and girls who sent me reviews. It means a lot that you guys wanted to be a part of what we do and took the time to send them to me. You all are truly freaking awesome.

We've settled on 3 reviewers for the time being. But seeing as many more than 3 of you have talent there will likely be room for more down the road.

The three are:

1. nwb
2. stogiedad
3. bogglor

I'll be contacting you guys shortly and we'll get this ball rollin' and put some sauce on this chicken.

Thanks again everyone! It was a lot of fun reading all of your reviews!

Ted

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

Great list!

Make them all review Pineapple White Owls for their first review!  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 9/27/2013  8:08 AM

Great list!

5 Stars - 'Nuff said

Thank you for the opportunity!  I'm looking forward to trying some cigars and helping you (and actually getting back to posting reviews here) with the business. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

redjj

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Rbrushaber

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Mojo66

This all seems like a win win for all parties.

Congratulations to the chosen, can't wait to read your reviews.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

DonM

Congrats, looking forward to the reviews!

"The Curmudgeon"

johncw

Congrats! :bigthumbs:

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteBrlesq - 9/27/2013  8:08 AM

Great list!

:lmao:

SenorPablo

Very nice guys!  Congrats on taking your review skills to the next level!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

StogieDad

Looking forward to contributing.  I really like reviewing, it forces me to sit back and focus on the cigar, and not the stuff going on around me.  I'll try and do the geeks proud!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.