New Stuff On Its Way

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 10/05/2013 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Hey again Geeks. Just a little update on what's coming in. El Centurion by My Father is on its way (boxes, 5 packs, and singles). As well as the new Alec Bradley's that were recently released at IPCPR such as the Nica Puro and Mundial (boxes, 5 packs, and singles). Also some sale prices on the usual Alec Bradley Stuff.

Gurkha Cellar Reserves will also be coming in soon, again boxes, 5 packs, and singles.

We're still working on the D.E. stuff. The Flying Pigs, Dirty Rats, etc. But you guys will be the first to know when they come in.

Well that's about it for now, thanks for tuning in and we'll keep you posted on when this stuff drops. Happy herfing ladies and gentlemen!   :thumbsup:  :usa:

StogieDad

Really wanna try those Mundials.  Sounds like a review cigar haha!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteStogieDad - 10/5/2013  1:50 PM

Really wanna try those Mundials.  Sounds like a review cigar haha!

Indeed. :shades:

sjn1117

:bigthumbs: sweet! I look forward to buying from you soon!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

dirtyleafcigars

El Centurian is here! Boxes of all and 5 packs and singles of its most popular (and best) size, the robusto. 5 packs and singles of other sizes to come. Man, I love this cigar. Back to some more "R&D". Enjoy brothers!

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/my-father/

dirtyleafcigars

You guys should also note the new 10% off coupon on the left hand side of the page. Simply "like" us on Facebook or sign up for our mailing list and receive an instant 10% off coupon for anything in the store!

dirtyleafcigars

Camacho Criollo is here for those who have not yet seen. We are also now doing 99 cent shipping on all our singles, and will be bringing in many more cigars in singles as well.

We also have some new samplers up that are pretty sexy. Enjoy gentlemen.

Camachos: http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/camacho/

Samplers:  http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/samplers/

cavenbk

Thank you for keeping us posted. Any new news on the DE stuff?
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

dirtyleafcigars

Quotecavenbk - 10/16/2013  6:02 PM

Thank you for keeping us posted. Any new news on the DE stuff?

Thank you for listening! We're trying hard my brother. They've actually sold out of a surprising amount of their stuff for the year. However, we will be getting some No. 9's, hopefully some KFC's (really trying on those), Papas Fritas, and perhaps a few other things within the hopefully near future. Again, I promise to keep you guys posted all the time and you guys will literally be the first to know. I know this forum is chock full of diehard D.E. fans so we promise to give you guys first dibs.  :-)

As you all know, D.E. is notoriously tight about everything they put out.

cavenbk

Understandable. Thank you again for keeping us in the loop!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.