Free Stinky Jr. Ashtray Giveaway!

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 10/14/2013 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Who couldn't use a free stinky? If you've ever had the pleasure of using one of these puppies you know they're great. And they're even better when they're free. Simply sign-up for our Dirty Leaf Newsletter to enter for a chance to win. Fear not, as spamming is simply not our style. We send out one, maybe two emails a month with coupons, discounts, and deals. So go sign up and good luck!!  :dancing:

https://www.dirtyleafcigars.com

(The sign-up box can be found on the bottom left.)

nwb

Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

LawDaddy

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteLawDaddy - 10/14/2013  2:32 PM

I'm already signed up

You will still be eligible LawDaddy.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

LawDaddy

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 10/14/2013  12:36 PM

QuoteLawDaddy - 10/14/2013  2:32 PM

I'm already signed up

You will still be eligible LawDaddy.

Sweet.  Thanks!

johncw

cavenbk

Thanks for the giveaway. Believe it or not I do not have an ashtray at all. :shamebag:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

cigarzinn

Signed up and ready to get some deals!

bmac7754

I like Free, Im in and ready to win
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Michaelbevans61

Quotecavenbk - 10/14/2013  2:07 PM  Thanks for the giveaway. Believe it or not I do not have an ashtray at all. :shamebag:
I thought this guy was a cigar smoker!!,
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Mojo66

Done, thanks for that. Love discounts and free stuff
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Mautrak

cavenbk

QuoteMichaelbevans61 - 10/15/2013  6:49 AM  
Quotecavenbk - 10/14/2013  2:07 PM  Thanks for the giveaway. Believe it or not I do not have an ashtray at all. :shamebag:
I thought this guy was a cigar smoker!!,

:shamebag: I know. When I smoke I usually smoke on the back porch and just ash on the sidewalk. I just haven't gotten around to getting an ashtray.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

smoke 1

Im in Thanks for the contest !
-Brian

Mautrak

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 10/14/2013  9:44 AM

Fear not, as spamming is simply not our style. We send out one, maybe two emails a month with coupons, discounts, and deals.

Thanks, Alan.  I subscribed a few days ago, and have now unsubscribed.  

Your original post noted "one, maybe two emails a month."  I subscribed Tuesday and got a confirming email, got an email with a special offer Wednesday, and got an email with a special offer today.  An email or two per month as you claimed would have been fine.  Two emails in four days, not fine, as that shows a very negative trend.  At this rate, I expect to receive seven to eight emails per month.  I'm out.

dirtyleafcigars

We never claim a time in between the emails. Depending on circumstances they might go out close to each other. Since the forming of the company we have never exceeded 2 in one month. But you may do as you wish.

Edit: We apologize if you felt "spammed" but we do not consider the automatic confirming email as one of the two.

LawDaddy

Eh, I think Famous emails me every day.  If I don't want to read it I just delete it.

biggsy16

signed up,send that ashtray up to the great white north
Never done being a Dad

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.