'Overwrite all' option (from phone)

Started by arfenhouse, 10/19/2013 03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arfenhouse

Hi I was wondering if there is a way to 'overwrite all' but using my humidors on my phone instead of using my humidors on the website. My phone humidor is up to date but my website one is grossly outdated and would be a chore to update manually.

StogieDad

When you go into my humidors on the app, just hit synchronize
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

I would think that you would just delete everything in the website humidor and then perform a standard sync.

Longhorn

If you've never sync'd the two in the past, it'll merge and you should delete the web site data first. If you have sync'd and now the phone is the most recent, a normal sync would work.

arfenhouse

Thanks, I just did a normal sync and had to delete a few random cigars that copied twice.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.