Stinky Ashtray Winner!

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 10/21/2013 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

The winner of the Stinky Personal Ashtray is...... Cavenbk!!!  :party:

The winner was chosen completely at random.

And don't worry, we're doing another give away in a few weeks... this time for cigars. Thanks everybody who participated!

Like I said, we will be doing these on a very regular basis, many of which will be exclusive to you Geeks. Again, thanks for being awesome guys!

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Rbrushaber

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cavenbk

Thank you Alan and thank you everyone else for the congrats as well! As soon as it arrives I will post up pictures!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

Congrats Brother, I think you are going to like the ashtray .  
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Congrats!

Thanks again for hosting a giveaway.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Congrats!  Thanks for the giveaway.
Chief of Shaft

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

tvolball

Congrats brother...thanks for the contest
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

cavenbk

Just wanted to say thank you again to Alan and everyone at Dirty Leaf for the contest and the ashtray. Got it in the mail the other day and can't wait to use it! Thank you again.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Vexxum

Looks like a nice ash tray.  Congrats!

LawDaddy

McBryde

Looks like a nice one, Congrats!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mojo66

Nice ashtray, I'm a little bit jealous
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

dirtyleafcigars

It was our pleasure sir. Hope you enjoy it. Get to fillin' her up!   :meansmoke:

Longhorn

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.