As Requested - Oliva Serie V Rare Sizes

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 10/26/2013 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

As a couple of you guys requested from me, we've decided to crack open a few Oliva Serie V Samplers and sell the contents as singles. The two Diademas can only be found in this sampler and we are the only ones I know of opening them up and offering you chance to try them individually. Personally, these are some of the best Habano wrapped sticks on the market and every single one in there is killer. So I hope you guys enjoy. Below is the link. And remember, singles ship for .99 cents.

Enjoy your weekend ladies and gents... I'm gonna get back to my Raices Cubanas now. :dancing:

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/oliva/?sort=featured&page=2

StogieDad

I want some of those Raices myself....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Pretty good idea.  The V are great cigars.
Chief of Shaft

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteStogieDad - 10/26/2013  5:51 PM

I want some of those Raices myself....

I'm very pleased with it. A.B. just sent me one and I thought it was great.

StogieDad

Good to hear, I got a couple on the way with a couple Mundials.  See how they go!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.