Nica Rustica...

Started by jdwaynes1980, 10/30/2013 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwaynes1980

Nica Rustica = $5.00 per stick + $5.80 flat rate shipping up to 12. Can do larger amount, but shipping will be higher.
Roll Tide!

nwb

Thanks for the hookup, Jeff.  I'm sure some other Geeks will take advantage of that great price!
Chief of Shaft

Smurf

Will you ship to canada?
orbis non sufficit

Kman

What the heck.... I'll try a pack. PM sent
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

jdwaynes1980

QuoteSmurf - 10/30/2013  10:05 PM

Will you ship to canada?

What all is involved with shipping to Canada? I've never shipped anything there.

As long as you pay the actual shipping, which I imagine will be more than 5.80, i don't see why not.

Let me look into it, and i'll get back to you.
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

QuoteKmanNoob - 10/30/2013  11:58 PM

What the heck.... I'll try a pack. PM sent

Got your PM, will send you payment details as soon as the sticks are in hand.
Roll Tide!

ThinBlueLine

Damn, should I grab another 10?  Already got 5 coming from Nathan
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ted

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 10/31/2013  3:15 AM  
QuoteSmurf - 10/30/2013  10:05 PM  Will you ship to canada?
What all is involved with shipping to Canada? I've never shipped anything there.   As long as you pay the actual shipping, which I imagine will be more than 5.80, i don't see why not.  Let me look into it, and i'll get back to you.

Basically have to fill out a form. Flare rate small box is just shy of $20, but I just sent 5 sticks normal first class for about $6. No tracking though.

toby2

QuoteTed - 10/31/2013  8:57 AM  

What all is involved with shipping to Canada? I've never shipped anything there.   As long as you pay the actual shipping, which I imagine will be more than 5.80, i don't see why not.  Let me look into it, and i'll get back to you.

Basically have to fill out a form. Flare rate small box is just shy of $20, but I just sent 5 sticks normal first class for about $6. No tracking though.

I learned my lesson doing it the "right" way. 5 sticks is the limit for a gift if I remember right. now I just describe most packages as "repair parts".

StogieDad

Quotetoby2 - 10/31/2013  9:05 AM

QuoteTed - 10/31/2013  8:57 AM  

I learned my lesson doing it the "right" way. 5 sticks is the limit for a gift if I remember right. now I just describe most packages as "repair parts".

Seems like I recieved some "collectible figurines" from Karl one time.... :whistle:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Smurf

As long a you do not write cigars on the custom forms you will be fine. Mark it as a gift worth less than $20
Most of the time pkgs get by with no problems.

orbis non sufficit

jdwaynes1980

Ok then.... will ship to Canada, lol.

Will also sell in other amounts, such as a 5 pack @ 4.92 per stick, but shipping will still be 5.80.
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

Update.... just got charged with the order, so I'm expecting to have these in hand by Monday or Tuesday.
Roll Tide!

mike.casey

I send "archery supplies - broadheads" to Karl all the time. It costs about $12. Just make sure you put the value at or around $25. If you go to high someone will get nosey.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Mojo66

I'd go for ten if still available
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.