Cigar Reviewer Badges

Started by Brlesq, 11/01/2013 05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

I noticed this morning that some members profiles are missing their Cigar Reviewer badges (including my own).  I've already sent a note to Paul about this glitch.

It might be helpful to him for you to post here if your badge is missing so he knows where to look.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

I noticed I had a badge disapper one day, then the next day it was back.  My reviewer badge is showing, but it is bronze, so I wonder if that has anything to do, since I am sure yours is a bit higher.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Yeah, this has happened a couple of times, and they tend to show up the next day.  Maybe Paul can shed some light on why that happens.
Chief of Shaft

Mautrak

My CRA Member badge disappeared a month or two back, and then reappeared the next day.  Who knows?

And why has no one yet said, 'Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

SenorPablo

Got it folks.  There is a script that runs every night at 3 AM and sets up everyone's badges.  That's how folks get new ones as they earn them.  If the script dies in the middle for whatever reason then wherever it dies it leaves the rest of badges off.  So it usually corrects itself the next night.  But in any case i'll run it when I get back home this evening and post.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

First class service as usual.  Thanks Paul!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 10/31/2013  8:52 PM

I noticed this morning that some members profiles are missing their Cigar Reviewer badges (including my own).  I've already sent a note to Paul about this glitch.

It might be helpful to him for you to post here if your badge is missing so he knows where to look.

When you've got so many, Bruce, how can you tell if you lost one?  :biggrin:

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

I think he is worried about his "Order of Lenin" one that he worked so hard for!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Quotelubrix - 11/1/2013  11:59 AM

I think he is worried about his "Order of Lenin" one that he worked so hard for!.

:lmao:  :lmao:  Damn right!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bmac7754

Good eye Bruce mine is missing but thanks to Paul it will be back tomorrow
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mautrak

There must be a glitch in the script that runs on occasion.  My CRA Member badge disappeared a few months back or so, then was back the next day, and is now gone again today.  I'm betting money it'll be back tomorrow without Paul doing anything in particular.  Not a lot of money I would be willing to bet, mind you, but a little.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.