Would like to do small trade

Started by Machine646, 11/01/2013 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine646

What's up folks I'm newer to smoking cigars and would like to trade a few of mine, for kinds I've never tryed.If intreated  contact me any cigar in my humi is up for trade I know tgere isent a ton to choose  I really like montecristo white and classic , Rocky Patels .really wanna trya a monte 4.Thanks for reading! !

The Burn Ward

Your humidor is set to private.

Brlesq

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/1/2013  7:13 PM

Your humidor is set to private.

Beat me to it!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 11/1/2013  7:14 PM  
QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/1/2013  7:13 PM  Your humidor is set to private.
Beat me to it!

and me, was about to post that

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

Man y'all are killers. Lmao. Just bring out the knives why don't you :)
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bmac7754

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  7:17 PM  Man y'all are killers. Lmao. Just bring out the knives why don't you :)

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

You are relatively new here. Once you figure out how to make your humidor not private you might need to send your end first. Take a look at people's feedback rating before you make a trade so you do not get taken. Bruce is a great guy to trade with. Thanks again Bruce
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

Quotebmac7754 - 11/1/2013  6:18 PM  

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  7:17 PM  Man y'all are killers. Lmao. Just bring out the knives why don't you :)

Awesome lol

Brlesq

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  7:19 PM

You are relatively new here. Once you figure out how to make your humidor not private you might need to send your end first. Take a look at people's feedback rating before you make a trade so you do not get taken. Bruce is a great guy to trade with. Thanks again Bruce

Well if I had known that you smoke them on the crapper, I would have sent some more appropriate sticks.  I forget who posted that, but it was TMI!!  :meansmoke:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

kxthor911

QuoteBrlesq - 11/1/2013  6:32 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  7:19 PM  You are relatively new here. Once you figure out how to make your humidor not private you might need to send your end first. Take a look at people's feedback rating before you make a trade so you do not get taken. Bruce is a great guy to trade with. Thanks again Bruce
Well if I had known that you smoke them on the crapper, I would have sent some more appropriate sticks.  I forget who posted that, but it was TMI!!  :meansmoke:

That's Damn Brian, its became a running joke with these fools on geeks during our video herfs. They say it looks like I'm in the bathroom, I'm clearly in the garage or i would not be able to turn the labtop around and see motorcycles. Anyways try to pay an old man a compliment and he wants to be an a$$hole about it, so be an old bastard then, your sticks sucked.  :dancing:  

Mojo66

Show us what you have to trade, make your VH public.

If you don't feel your VH is up to par, buy sticks to fill it up.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Ntxsage

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  4:41 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/1/2013  6:32 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  7:19 PM  You are relatively new here. Once you figure out how to make your humidor not private you might need to send your end first. Take a look at people's feedback rating before you make a trade so you do not get taken. Bruce is a great guy to trade with. Thanks again Bruce

That's Damn Brian, its became a running joke with these fools on geeks during our video herfs. They say it looks like I'm in the bathroom, I'm clearly in the garage or i would not be able to turn the labtop around and see motorcycles. Anyways try to pay an old man a compliment and he wants to be an a$$hole about it, so be an old bastard then, your sticks sucked.  :dancing:  

You're friggin hilarious! :lmao: In a good way! :biggrin:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Machine646

How do I make my humidor public .I hit the link and still won't.Thanks for telling me how to get up feedback

Jackal

QuoteMachine646 - 11/1/2013  5:25 PM

How do I make my humidor public .I hit the link and still won't.Thanks for telling me how to get up feedback

Go to Manage Humidors in the My Humidor section.  You can create sub humidors and manage what infopeople get to see.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Machine646

You can now see my humidor.Not many sticks but stuck buying singles for now

Machine646

LawDaddy

What are you looking for exactly?  I imagine you could get some hits on those Opus X.

If you don't know which ones you have, throw up a pic and i'm sure these guys can help identify.

mike.casey

QuoteMachine646 - 11/1/2013  8:27 PM

You can now see my humidor.Not many sticks but stuck buying singles for now

I'll do a trade with you, but let's have fun and do it blind.:biggrin:

Send me 5 sticks. I'll send you "5" in return.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

kxthor911

QuoteLawDaddy - 11/1/2013  9:35 PM  What are you looking for exactly?  I imagine you could get some hits on those Opus X.  If you don't know which ones you have, throw up a pic and i'm sure these guys can help identify.

I'm thinking that if he has the opus x 3x that mean Opus X XXX (power ranger). But im not an expert yet. Can you give the size of the Opus you have.

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 11/1/2013  9:46 PM  
QuoteMachine646 - 11/1/2013  8:27 PM  You can now see my humidor.Not many sticks but stuck buying singles for now
I'll do a trade with you, but let's have fun and do it blind.:biggrin:   Send me 5 sticks. I'll send you "5" in return.

Mike, I'm sure he doesnt know the concept of geek math yet. Let him hang around and watch a little while before you send the "5".  :dancing:  

mike.casey

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  9:59 PM

QuoteMachine646 - 11/1/2013  8:27 PM  You can now see my humidor.Not many sticks but stuck buying singles for now
I'll do a trade with you, but let's have fun and do it blind.:biggrin:   Send me 5 sticks. I'll send you "5" in return.

Mike, I'm sure he doesnt know the concept of geek math yet. Let him hang around and watch a little while before you send the "5".  :dancing:  

There's only one way to learn... :whistle:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 11/1/2013  10:04 PM  

Save the fiver for me when I hopefully win Fantasy Football this year. :)

mike.casey

Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  10:06 PM

I won't run out... your time is coming regardless. :shooter:

Ron White

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 11/1/2013  10:09 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 11/1/2013  10:06 PM  

I won't run out... your time is coming regardless. :shooter:

If I loose to Stephen this week I'm gonna be pissed. What 6-2 team looses to a 2-6  :angry:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.