Trade with KXTHOR911...He's dangerous!

Started by jharrisx5, 11/04/2013 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

So...the other day I was hanging out on Google herfs and I posted over here that I wanted to hang out with someone...I was lonely...that was all...LOL!

Well, Nick logged on, and we spend some time getting to know each other and like all conversations between BOTL we spent some time talking about the cigars we liked/wanted to try.

Well, we eventually decided to do a little blind trade, just for fun...I sent my end off pretty quickly quickly and I think I sent a few that Nick can happily put to flame.  Nick on the other hand...Whew...He don't play nice!

You see, our trade was s'posed to be for a blind fiver...This damn guy needs to go back to school because he can't count!  To him, according to his GEEK logic, nine is the new five...I'm not REALLY complaining, but the nine he sent were SOOOOO good!  Take a look...

photo null_zpsc7dbafce.jpg

Like I said...He don't play nice...Look at all them BEAUTIFUL Viaje cigars...and then there are the YUMMY Tatuaje...not to mention that shiny gold thingy...Thanks bro for a GREAT blind trade...You da man!
Puff Puff Give....

Michaelbevans61

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Longhorn

I think that guy owns a cigar store - he keeps throwing sticks out like they grow on vines.  Oh, wait... :biggrin:

Vexxum

Looks like a very generous 5 pack to me. Nice sticks.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

jumberlack1

Making bad decisions a profession!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.