Joya de Nicaragua Generously Discounted

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 11/05/2013 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 and Antano Dark Corojo discounted up to 25% off. Several more lines coming in later today and will be posted by the end of the day. Who doesn't love these classic sticks? Snatch 'em up!

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/joya-de-nicaragua/

nirab

Are the current prices already 25% off, or is there a code to enter?? Thanks!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

dirtyleafcigars

Yes, the discount is reflected in the current prices. However, for the Geeks I'll toss in another 10% that can be used on these or anything else we carry. Perhaps I'm in the holiday spirit already. :) Use code B18DF16DA6D6814  at checkout.

Additionally, we just got back in stock the VERY popular 5 Vegas Humidor/30 Cigar Combo. This combo normally goes for $175.00 with most retailers, we carry it at $119.99. These things go faster than just about anything we carry so grab 'em up if you want 'em! Here's the link: http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/5-vegas-tradicion-30-ct-humidor-combo/

Take care Geeks!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

McBryde

Can that Geek 5% be combined with the 5% for liking y'all on Facebook to be 10%, or do we just have to choose one of the 5%'s to use?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteMcBryde - 11/5/2013  2:01 PM

Can that Geek 5% be combined with the 5% for liking y'all on Facebook to be 10%, or do we just have to choose one of the 5%'s to use?

E

Oops, I actually meant for it to be 10%! Sorry about that , use this code for 10%: B18DF16DA6D6814

Feel free to save your other codes for as long as you want for another order. We will always honor them.  :dancing:

dirtyleafcigars

QuoteVroomp - 11/5/2013  1:47 PM

Bummer!  No Machitos...... :cry:

I know Vroomp. I'm trying to get some in.  :-)

Brlesq

Alan, you might get a better response on your sales here if you did a little quick research on your competitor's prices.  We're Geeks, and as such most of us do some quick homework by comparing a couple of general sites to see if a deal is "generously discounted".  You state above that the "25% off" is already factored into the prices listed on your website. So the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Corona's that I was looking at are now $89.99 on your site after the discount, but only $76.95 everyday over at cigarplace.biz.  (Yes you are offering an extra 10% to Geeks, but cigarplace just sent me an email offering another 10% off as well, so its still apples-to-apples.)

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/39370/brandid/1802

I'm not trying to torpedo your sales, but rather trying to help you find the right path to generating more sales here.  When Podman shows up here, his stuff is gone in a matter of hours (and sometimes minutes) because his offers can't be beat and he offers free shipping.

Maybe you could offer a price match or something?  Just my 2 cents.  We enjoy your other contributions here when you're not pitching sales, and if we can help you out on that end as well, everybody will be happy all around!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dirtyleafcigars

Thanks Brlesq. We do offer price matches. It's right on the home page, just let us know, we'll match it.

However, if you were to select Cigar Place's cheapest shipping of $7.50, that brings you to $84.45. With our $89.95, discounted 10%, plus $4.99 in shipping, brings you to $85.95. It's a slight difference, but we do our best. We know we can't beat everybody, every time, many of our products are priced far lower than our competitors, and our shipping is some of the lowest around.  :-)

nirab

I noticed the price difference after Alan was kind enough to offer me a discount code. Like Bruce said, us geeks really scour the internet looking for the best prices, so we will not be oversold! With Podman, the deals are always consistent, and I don't think I have ever paid freight on purchases. Cigarplace.biz has deals 3 times a month, two of which offer free freight, and the other is $1 freight. Us geeks will wait until the deals come up, and consistency is the key. I think you are on the right track Alan, and just need to fine tune the offers a bit.

Thanks!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

dirtyleafcigars

Thanks nirab. We're always trying, and promise our prices will only get better. Thanks for all the feedback guys, truly.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.