Blind fiver trade with Mike.casey

Started by Machine646, 11/07/2013 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine646

I put a post up to do a small trade on here a week ago. Mike messaged me saying he was willing to do a blind trade for a fiver with me. Well I got my package today,  He said he was gonna give me a lesson in geek math and he sure asheck did.Thanks Mike :dancing:  :biggrin:

Machine646

I'm trying to get a pic up asap but won't let me

mike.casey

Glad you're happy with the trade! Note get that pic uploaded so nobody thinks I sent a box of pineapple white owls...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Jackal

Make sure you pic is resized to less than 100 kb.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Longhorn

Quotemike.casey - 11/7/2013  8:15 PM

Glad you're happy with the trade! Note get that pic uploaded so nobody thinks I sent a box of pineapple white owls...

:lmao:  Nobody here will think that of you, brother!

nwb

This thread is worthless without pictures! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 11/7/2013  8:36 PM

This thread is worthless without pictures! :biggrin:

X2  :shy:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Puff Puff Give....

mike.casey

Quotejharrisx5 - 11/7/2013  8:01 PM

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Kind of ironic you couldn't post this pic correctly... :biggrin:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Machine646

mike.casey

QuoteMachine646 - 11/7/2013  9:22 PM

photo trade_zps6d9730cf.jpg

There you go.

Ron White

Machine646

Machine646

Finally!!!!!! got the pic up lol

Longhorn

Holy Cow!

OK, I want to try this - anyone want to do a fiver blind trade with me too? Please (Mike Casey), please!!!  I'll send my fiver first!

:biggrin:

LawDaddy

Holy cigar trade!  Nicely done.

kxthor911

QuoteLonghorn - 11/7/2013  9:25 PM  Holy Cow!  OK, I want to try this - anyone want to do a fiver blind trade with me too? Please (Mike Casey), please!!!  I'll send my fiver first!  :biggrin:

I would trade with you anytime.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Mike is a top notch geek, well done!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

Michaelbevans61

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Ntxsage

Yessir Mike! That's how Geeks do it! Awesome hit. Way to show the new guys some love. :bigthumbs:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

redjj

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

Vexxum

Speechless.  If every cigar is worth 1/4 then he hit his geek math right on the nose.  Nicely done!

mike.casey

I think it's worth repeating that I have a degree in mathematics, so I know what I'm talking about.

Ron White

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.