TAT TAA 2013 Box splits

Started by Ntxsage, 11/11/2013 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

Alright guys, Jared says his source may be higher than mine.  I'll be @  BM today and noticed they are  getting low on these tats  so I'll get some while I can.

Whoever is interested post here instead of pm.  I'm splitting at my cost plus shipping, which should come to somewhere around 52 shipped.

I think my bm has 4 or 5 boxes left.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Longhorn

Ntxsage

Jared in for 10. Brad how many?
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nirab

I'd like to try a few. Let me know when you have the cost per stick Michael. Thanks!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jumberlack1

I'd be down for a 5er of those, please!
Making bad decisions a profession!

Longhorn

QuoteNtxsage - 11/11/2013  6:39 PM

Jared in for 10. Brad how many?

I'll take whatever you have up to a box.  Thanks of pulling this off!

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

Wow, kinda blew up on you man
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

The Burn Ward

Thanks Michael! Think I'll smoke one tonight. On appearance they are indeed different than regular brown label. Plus I like closed and shaggy foot cigars.

kxthor911

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/11/2013  6:48 PM  Thanks Michael! Think I'll smoke one tonight. On appearance they are indeed different than regular brown label. Plus I like closed and shaggy foot cigars.

I'm having one myself at the moment.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

johncw

I'll take 2 or 3 depending on what you have left.

Thanks

Ntxsage

Guys my bm has plenty left...16 boxes... I'll leave this up a few days before buying. If we can get to 5 boxes I can get per stick price down to 8.79.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

I found some but, I have to go to Texas to get them.......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Kman

I'll take 10 if this is still open.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Newbhunter

QuoteSmurf - 11/11/2013  7:37 PM

i would take a box...
Smurf, if you get that box and can spare a fiver, you'd be a pal! (As long as u don't give them away this time and actually accept my payment!)

Ntxsage

It's still open. I can get these 25% off msrp if we get to 5 boxes. Anything less than that is 20% so we're gonna have a good price either way.  I'll probably leave it open till Sunday.

nkowal

Do we need a breakdown of where we are/how many we need to go?

I'll be in for 5.

The Burn Ward

Ntxsage- 20
Longhorn- 20
Smurf- 20
Burn Ward- 10
Kman- 10
Jumberlack- 5
Thinblue- 5
Nkowal- 5
Nirab- 3
Johncw- 2

mpurtle01

Got me...   can I get a 5er please?

LawDaddy

Ntxsage

Thanks burn ward! I planned to do that but glad you beat me to it.

I can go for anywhere from 10 to a box because ive already bought several. So right now we're right at 5 boxes, but if a few others want in I'd have no trouble going to 6 and keeping a box myself.  We'd need 10 more claimed to get 6 boxes. I'll buy this weekend and ship next week.

nirab

QuoteNtxsage - 11/14/2013  9:16 AM

Thanks burn ward! I planned to do that but glad you beat me to it.

I can go for anywhere from 10 to a box because ive already bought several. So right now we're right at 5 boxes, but if a few others want in I'd have no trouble going to 6 and keeping a box myself.  We'd need 10 more claimed to get 6 boxes. I'll buy this weekend and ship next week.

I will take 5 if they are available. Thanks Michael!!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Mark me down for five as well. If available if not no worries sir.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.