Looking for Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary

Started by Mojo66, 11/12/2013 07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

Hey Geeks,

I've been looking for the Belle Encre (perfecto) but would be OK with the Grand Chasseur (Robusto) as well if it had to come to that.

I have never had one but read in many places that they are great smokes and they seem to have the flavor profile I'm looking for.

I'd organize a box split if I could but I was really born in the wrong country to do that.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Caveman Steve

A 10 pack of those cigars just sold 5 minutes ago on Cigar Auctioneer for $61!!  Just saw your thread.  These have been on the auction sites recently.

Tue.  Nov 12, 11:23AM ET

$61.00

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Caveman Steve

Another auction for the same item is starting tomorrow.  I've had my eye on these also, but if I pulled the trigger, the divorce papers would soon follow.  Does Cigar Auctioneer not ship to Canada? 
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

kxthor911

They are on the monster right now. Use code rcigars for 15% off and you get free shipping.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Mojo66

Quotekxthor911 - 11/12/2013  12:34 PM  They are on the monster right now. Use code rcigars for 15% off and you get free shipping.

Thanks for this

They don't make it easy to ship to Canada. Forced to use UPS and that will create problems at customs.

I tried to place the order with my billing address in Canada and a Shipping address in the US but that won't fly either as they force new customers to have 1st order shipped to their billing address  :-(

It's a shame cause the price is right and shipping is free but I see no way out of it.

Ken Kelley

QuoteMojo66 - 11/12/2013  12:56 AM

Quotekxthor911 - 11/12/2013  12:34 PM  They are on the monster right now. Use code rcigars for 15% off and you get free shipping.

Thanks for this

They don't make it easy to ship to Canada. Forced to use UPS and that will create problems at customs.

I tried to place the order with my billing address in Canada and a Shipping address in the US but that won't fly either as they force new customers to have 1st order shipped to their billing address  :-(

It's a shame cause the price is right and shipping is free but I see no way out of it.

Dang! Sometimes it sucks to be a Canadian, don't it? Ah, well, you've always got some poutine to comfort your sorrows with....washed down with a big mug of Molson's!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Mojo66

QuoteKen Kelley - 11/12/2013  2:08 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 11/12/2013  12:56 AM  

Thanks for this

Dang! Sometimes it sucks to be a Canadian, don't it? Ah, well, you've always got some poutine to comfort your sorrows with....washed down with a big mug of Molson's!  :biggrin:

Thanks for your solicitude Ken.

You did forget to mention a shooter of Canadian (Rye) Whisky to top it all off.

But you know what, I'd much rather have access to my favourite cigars instead + sunny skies instead of the white shyte that's coming down now.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Just picked up a couple more of those myself recently...... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

QuoteSmurf - 11/12/2013  5:48 PM  i haven't tired theses yet

Delicious! :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mojo66

QuoteVroomp - 11/12/2013  5:03 PM  Just picked up a couple more of those myself recently...... :biggrin:

Stop rubbing salt into my wound. Now I'm going out to spend $50 on a $10 dollar CC stick, who's laughing now  :biggrin:  :cry:    :biggrin:

But in all seriousness, it don't mind all the hassle it can sometimes be to find (good) cigars, it's very much part of the fun... but smoking remains the best part.

Mojo66

Just an update to let you know I'm not looking anymore.

Thanks for all your offers to help out, you guys are just great.

Longhorn took care of this for me. I already knew he was a great BOTL but this just blew me away. I'll let you know the details soon and you'll see just how generous Brad is.... but most of you already know that  :-)

Just to show you geek generosity at its best, I even got an offer from South Korea from you know who. Jarred offered to take care of me for this matter.

Wow, this goes to show just how strong the community sense is, here on CG. So glad I found this place... :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.