Between the Lines Split

Started by kxthor911, 11/14/2013 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Sorry guys the split is already taken care of. I just wanted to share the eye candy with y'all. Help some droolers out.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ted

StogieDad

:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

Those are gorgeous! Any in the box with the barber pole running in the opposite direction?

kxthor911

I didnt take them out yet. I opened the box took the picture and placed in the coolidor. Brad sorry I didnt contact you. Are you interested in any?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 11/14/2013  10:48 PM

I didnt take them out yet. I opened the box took the picture and placed in the coolidor. Brad sorry I didnt contact you. Are you interested in any?

Thanks for your generosity, Nick. No worries, I have several at the moment. Very nice cigar.  I have one with the stripes running the other way - not sure where I heard it, but supposedly it's because the roller was left handed... or right handed... or my chain got ranked!

kxthor911

I have heard that the ones with the stripes running the other way were more rare. Maybe because of not as many left handed rollers??? Anyways that's cool that you already have some cause I didn't really want to part with anymore as I have plans for them already haha. How well do they age? Is it ok to sit on a few of them for a couple of years?

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 11/14/2013  11:06 PM

I have heard that the ones with the stripes running the other way were more rare. Maybe because of not as many left handed rollers??? Anyways that's cool that you already have some cause I didn't really want to part with anymore as I have plans for them already haha. How well do they age? Is it ok to sit on a few of them for a couple of years?

Aging doesn't seem to affect them much.  AF Hemingways are such good cigars they really can be smoked ROTT.

1029henry

Love those cigars! If I were a rich man, these would be my everyday smokes. Longhorn is correct....right off the truck or 10 years in the box....it's all good. I gotta stock up, only one left in the coolidor!   :cry:
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

tvolball

The only Barber pole cigar I have had is the 7-20-4 Hustler. Very good smoke!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

The Burn Ward

I've had a few dos capas but BTL has the best presentation and the best construction. Can't wait to get these babies in the humidor and then never find them again.

Ted

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/15/2013  8:44 AM  I've had a few dos capas but BTL has the best presentation and the best construction. Can't wait to get these babies in the humidor and then never find them again.

Same here. I absolutely love the LHC dos capas, but only have a dozen left and CBid/CI doesn't seem to be offering them anymore. Probably one of the best $2 sticks I've had. I have high hopes for this one since I love AFs and the Hemingway line in particular. 

Machine646

Thats one stick i wanna try,cany find them around here

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.