looking for Tatuaje Anarchy fiver..

Started by mairey, 11/16/2013 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mairey

Does anyone have a fiver of tatuaje anarchys that they wouldn't mind parting with? I was going to get a 5 pack from smoke inn but they sold out right before I was going to purchase. I have had the apocalypse but never the larger anarchy shoot me a Pm if possible.
Thanks
Matthew

Smurf

Man I wish I could try thoes for what I know they are sold out as well
orbis non sufficit

mairey

QuoteSmurf - 11/16/2013  7:26 PM

Man I wish I could try thoes for what I know they are sold out as well

Yeah I should have grabbed them when I had a chance.

Longhorn

Instead of the Anarchy Apocalypse? Had both and I think I like the Apocalypse better.:thumbsup:

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

mairey

QuoteLonghorn - 11/16/2013  7:59 PM

Instead of the Anarchy Apocalypse? Had both and I think I like the Apocalypse better.:thumbsup:
Yeah I have had plenty of the apocalypse which I like just not the larger anarchy

Cage

Yes the anarchy are not easy to find.  Smokin great when I got one.

Also agree Apocolypse is very good and only going to get better.

sticks2Ash

mairey, call or email Smoke Inn. Ask for Izzy. Tell them Sticks2Ash aka @lancaster6802 on twitter sent you and ask if they can hook you up! They have extra of all the micro batches on hand just not listed. They will sell to you for MSRP plus $8 shipping. I think the last time I ordered a 5er it was between $58 and $62 shipped.
Good Luck, hope this helps
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

mairey

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/21/2013  11:26 AM

mairey, call or email Smoke Inn. Ask for Izzy. Tell them Sticks2Ash aka @lancaster6802 on twitter sent you and ask if they can hook you up! They have extra of all the micro batches on hand just not listed. They will sell to you for MSRP plus $8 shipping. I think the last time I ordered a 5er it was between $58 and $62 shipped.
Good Luck, hope this helps

Thanks for the info I appreciate it! Found a couple of  fivers from friends. Good to know for the future.

Cage

I too agree that the new one is damn good.  But I love the old anarchy. Had a chance to get a lot but no $ at that time.
I don't know what it is but there are a lot.  Not a few but A LOT of cigars I smoke and don't think I like them so I gift/trade/sell them when they're easy to get then wnd up loving them once they're hard to find. I'm a huge tat HO and disliked the Face, Boris, CQ1, Anarchy and many more now I'm in love with em and they all get amokes up. But the wolfman I tried for the first time 9 months after it came out and loved it. It's my favorite monster. I also loves the TAA 11.  Even better then the pork tenderloin. I won't make myself love a cigar just because it's a tatuaje or over hyped. But many tats are def In my wheelhouse. But even reg lines like 03 cojonu and 7th reserva.  Just to many to list but are great cigars. Anyway rant over had a lot on my mind so I took an ambien and it didn't work so I'm basically drunk texting.

mairey

jdwaynes1980

All I took away from this thread is that someone charges $8 to ship 5 cigars.

lol
Roll Tide!

The Burn Ward

Smoke inn does not have many left. They're in the rare and vintage room and from what I remember they were selling them close to $15 a pop.

mairey

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 12/4/2013  6:39 AM

Smoke inn does not have many left. They're in the rare and vintage room and from what I remember they were selling them close to $15 a pop.

Contacted them they were all out. Was able to obtain some through fellow geeks. Thanks all.

mpurtle01

They are both good.  I've only had one Anarchy.  I do think the Apocalypse is much better.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.