Done & Shipped! Longhorn / S2A

Started by sticks2Ash, 11/16/2013 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sticks2Ash

Ok, so I know the drill........ Newbie goes first! Gotta build some street credit, earn them stripes........
So who likes Ron Mexico's? Flor De Todo's? Pineapple White Owls?

Im just kidding.......

I would never trade any of those, them bad boys are my top shelf smokes!
So, not sure how you guys do a Noob / Vet Trade but im most deff interested. Im open to however you guys play and the time needed to be vested before I can participate. Ill be more than happy to go first.

So, if anyone is feeling frisky and wants to play, walk me through how you guys roll and may the best man win  :fencing:

Please excuse my Bipolar.........

StogieDad

Bought some Viajes from Scott this week, glad too see Ur jumping in feet first!  I'll pop Ur feedback cherry as soon as they land.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sticks2Ash

Funny enough, neither have I. Nor Do I plan to less alone pineapple flavored

sticks2Ash

Yes sir! I think you will be pleased. Most are well aged, all are in mint condition so will add a nice variety to your collection. I actually bought a few full moons today. Those things are amazing, some of the best Viaje Iv had yet and by far the best released this year! Those things came out in sneak attack. Andre is not good at announcing releases, they just launch and land

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Longhorn

It's quite simple.  Send me some sticks... the next move is mine, newbie.   :cigarman:

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

McBryde

You can find someone to trade with, or at 100 points you can see everyone's addresses! Either way, it's a win/win!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Michaelbevans61

O man, this is a good showdown! Who places money on us old vets to win?
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

jumberlack1

Making bad decisions a profession!

Ntxsage

QuoteThinBlueLine - 11/16/2013  8:40 PM

Hahahahha don't f with Brad, just a forewarning

What he said!  :lmao:

We don't really have a formal newb to vet trade. Newbs plug in via osmosis. Once you start actively participating, and people can tell you're good people and wanting to stick around, folks will notice. There's usually a newbie pass that starts up , but once people trust you they'll let you in most passes.  Most are open to trades or splits if you send your end first.

Now if you want to get all trigger happy and what not...feel free. Just be advised if they think you're the real deal, they don't play nice!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Brlesq

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/16/2013  10:06 PM
 . . . and let you attempt to send something back........   :meansmoke:

So, if anyone is feeling frisky and wants to play, walk me through how you guys roll and may the best man win  :fencing:

Never seen this approach before, but I like this guys feistiness and bravdo!  :thumbsup:

I would play this little experiment with you, but it looks like your challenge is to the young vets here, and I'm just a harmless, humble old guru.
From Millan.Net

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

Watch out, Brad has been known to level whole blocks with his packages
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Longhorn

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/17/2013  11:06 AM

alright cowboy...... your were first to bite so lets rodeo

This should be fun!  :biggrin:

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sticks2Ash

QuoteLonghorn - 11/17/2013  8:14 AM

That's whats its all about!

PM sent my friend. Once I get your info and selection pulled plus a few....... extras....... Ill get it shipped and send you DC#

Longhorn

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/17/2013  11:38 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 11/17/2013  8:14 AM

That's whats its all about!

PM sent my friend. Once I get your info and selection pulled plus a few....... extras....... Ill get it shipped and send you DC#

Sounds good - let's "fire" at the same time.  Wouldn't be fair if you shot first and then I adjust the cannon accordingly...  I'll get info back to you via PM and you'll need to do the same.  Your blog helps a little!

sticks2Ash

recon into my bog huh?
Sounds fair enough.......... I may have to dig deeper than I had expected

*Everything is bigger in Texas  :blahblah:

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 11/17/2013  9:52 AM

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/16/2013  10:06 PM
 . . . and let you attempt to send something back........   :meansmoke:

Never seen this approach before, but I like this guys feistiness and bravdo!  :thumbsup:

I would play this little experiment with you, but it looks like your challenge is to the young vets here, and I'm just a harmless, humble old guru.
From Millan.Net

"I'm just a harmless, humble old guru" is short for "I'll mess you up!"

Brlesq

Quotesticks2Ash - 11/17/2013  6:35 PM

Brad, I read that the same way! That's why I took note and when I reach my points and his addy shows up..... the old fart, I mean guru will find some remains of his mailbox one day unexpected

:lmao: Don't you'll be sorry!  Besides, Brad is sitting in a nuclear missile silo, so there might not be much left of you when he is finished. :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ThinBlueLine

Enough s**t talking already...I hope nobody gets there feelings hurt...
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ntxsage

I just  checked this guy out after seeing his incredible pricing on isoms listed in the lcdh thread.  Appears he is no ordinary noob selling wolf tickets trying to get sticks.   This dude has roots.

This is gonna be good-get the popcorn ready.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

sticks2Ash

QuoteNtxsage - 11/17/2013  5:57 PM

I just  checked this guy out after seeing his incredible pricing on isoms listed in the lcdh thread.  Appears he is no ordinary noob selling wolf tickets trying to get sticks.   This dude has roots.

This is gonna be good-get the popcorn ready.

Aww come on man...... dont tip the pot ha ha ha

no sir, im no mooch or lurk trying to get sticks. I can assure you im not in this to gain but to give.
But pot stir kettle, yea..... maybe  :hityou:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.