La Flor Dominicana Limitado III

Started by The Burn Ward, 11/19/2013 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

Saw some interest so: La Flor Dominicana Limitado III $14.00 a piece anyone interested?

StogieDad

how many you got, I would like at least 3!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Ntxsage

I'll take a 5er or whatever is left up to 10.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Kman

I'll take a 5er as well if you have them.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

The Burn Ward

toby2

The Burn Ward

Quotetoby2 - 11/19/2013  5:05 PM

I need some IV's.

I told Nick I had a place that had IVs mixed with Vs but they were gone last time I went.

toby2

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/19/2013  5:10 PM  
Quotetoby2 - 11/19/2013  5:05 PM  I need some IV's.
I told Nick I had a place that had IVs mixed with Vs but they were gone last time I went.

heck I've never seen one. every so often I check around. I have some 3's and 5's

The Burn Ward

Just by the band they're hard to spot since it looks almost identical to the 5 except for the I in front of the V that is.

StogieDad

Got mine today, dang it Jared, I think one of your other sticks jumped in the box.  Must be tough around your place.  Thanks a ton and feedback left.  Will post a pic tomorrow.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Kman

Mine arrived today as well and his house must be overflowing, because an extra one sneaked into my box as well. Thanks again Jared!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

kxthor911

Wish I could have got in on these before they were gone. Thanks for sharing Jared.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ntxsage

Got mine today with a nice Ezra hitchhiker I've been wanting to try. Thanks Jared!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.