Trade with The Burn Ward...

Started by nirab, 11/20/2013 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Jared offered to trade me a couple of Camacho Ditka Throwbacks, and offered to send his part of the trade first. Here is his idea of a blind 5pk trade. All I can say is thanks brother! What a great set of sticks. Now, I gotta return the favor...beware my friend!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Machine646

Ted

Wow!  Jared seems to be going over the top a lot lately!!!

nirab

QuoteTed - 11/20/2013  10:39 PM

Wow!  Jared seems to be going over the top a lot lately!!!

He's not the only one my friend!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

LawDaddy

The Burn Ward

My thinking was to send you a collection with cigars for any situation.

Ted

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/21/2013  7:53 AM  My thinking was to send you a collection with cigars for any situation.

What is that AF?  I can't quite make out the label in the pic.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sticks2Ash

Please excuse my Bipolar.........

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

The Burn Ward

QuoteTed - 11/21/2013  10:59 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/21/2013  7:53 AM  My thinking was to send you a collection with cigars for any situation.

What is that AF?  I can't quite make out the label in the pic.

Arturo Fuente Cañones Natural weighing in at 8.5 x 52.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Geek math at its best.  Nicely done! :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.