La Flor Dominicana Habano Doble Corona

Started by podman28, 05/13/2009 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

It seems I am getting another box of these. I only wanted a few more so I have a few available if anyone is interested. The price is $15 a stick plus $5 shipping added to however many you would like. I will know for sure tomorrow morning if I am getting them so feel free to PM me if you would like some. :shades:

podman28

Just to clarify what the cigar contains, it is Small Batch #1 filler with the Salamon wrapper. Only 200 boxes were made.

SenorPablo

Why do I feel like i'll kick myself if I let these go by?  :confused: I've never had one but I have to trust Tim's 5 star rating since I know he doesn't just hand them out to any cigar.

Maybe we can work out a 5er trade?  I have some Sharks coming in.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

podman28

We will have to see about a trade. That would depend on my business in the near future. Right now I could use the cash to make the trip to the CI herf. I haven't actually smoked the special small batch yet but I think Tex might have. I know he got some too. I am smoking one tomorrow but I can't imagine it being bad.  I am getting the extra box because I wanted a few more and figured since they are so limited, I could share with the guys here that may not be able to get any if they wanted them. :biggrin:

texlewee

I bought 2 of the 10 boxes we got, so I would be willing to trade.....
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

aquaman

podman28

The box is confirmed. I have up to another 5-pack left if anyone is interested. :biggrin:

SenorPablo

Quotepodman28 - 5/14/2009  5:38 PM

The box is confirmed. I have up to another 5-pack left if anyone is interested. :biggrin:

Ok.  Twist my arm.  PM sent.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

podman28

Great this is done. Hope everyone will enjoy.

lowpro75

Nice.  I appreciate you sharing Tim.  Hopefully you can fund the trip to CI in June.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

I am was able to fund it before this offer came up and I couldn't resist. We should be in business again and I am glad to share the wealth. :biggrin:

podman28

BTW I did smoke this cigar today and it was very good. If you have tried the La Flor Salamon and liked it, you will love this one. It is not as powerful as the Small Batch but it has nice flavors. It burns very slowly but straight and the flavors build on it. I spent a good 2.5 hours on that bad boy. It will be my pleasure to do it again. :shades:

drexeltpd

Does anyone have some of these left they'd be willing to trade?  I know I'm late to the game, don't get to check this section out all that much.

Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.