WTS: Anejo Sharks, 48s and 49s

Started by SenorPablo, 05/15/2009 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks,

I was able to get a hold of some nice Anejos at great prices.  As usual I am willing to share the love with you guys here.  I have the following for sale.  I'll sale in any quantity, just add $5 for Shipping in the US.  If you are outside the US we can talk about it.

15 0 Anejo Sharks - $14 each  ** SOLD **
10 0 Anejo 48s (7x48) - $13 each  ** SOLD **
5 0 Anejo 49s (7.6 x 49) - $13 each  ** SOLD **

+$5 shipping any quantity USPS in US.
Paid via Money Order only pelase.
PM me if interested.  These went in a matter of hours last time.  For those of you that missed out here they are again.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

BTW...I was holding 2 48s for someone previously but dont remember who that was.  I never recieved payment.  If it is your let me know.  If I don't hear from you, then i'm putting them back out there.

5 Sharks and 2 49s are sold from this bunch so far.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

Ok.  the mystery 2 48s have been claimed.  Another 5 Sharks are gone as well.

-Paul

SenorPablo

Sharks are all spoken for.  5 48s are pending and that leaves 5 48s and a couple 49s.
-Paul

SenorPablo

Ok.  This is all done.  Thanks everyone!
-Paul

akira

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/15/2009  6:39 PM

Ok.  This is all done.  Thanks everyone!
-Paul

Thank you!  Your sharing of the wealth is much appreciated!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.