Feral Flying Pig Box Split

Started by JRODZILLA, 12/05/2013 10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRODZILLA

Hey Guys, I've got access to a few boxes of Pigs (2 boxes are already claimed). Shoot me a quick message if you're interested in a fiver. They are about $18/stick, but I need to know today as I have them on hold.

LawDaddy

Over MSRP - but HTF.  Are they worth $18/each?

StogieDad

They are good....really good.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

They are good. WHEN my local has them, they are around $16. I usually pick some up then.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

JRODZILLA

They are pretty dog gone good man. Just send me a PM if you want in on it.

tvolball

Just can't give that much for them. I think thats overboard even though they are good.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

nirab

It is a tad high, but I am getting some. With taxes/regulations on the horizon, they ain't going down anytime soon, and will probably be even harder to find. Plus, this is one of those cigars that is really worth the money...IMHO.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/liga-privada-unico-serie-feral-flying-pig-cigars/item-35553?auctionnum=958398

the couple boxes I bought last year are looking better every day. you know the past few years Cigar.com had these for sale for a day to half a day until they sold out. I didn't notice them this year.

Smurf

Quotetvolball - 12/5/2013  4:13 PM

Just can't give that much for them. I think thats overboard even though they are good.

:word:
orbis non sufficit

nkowal

QuoteLawDaddy - 12/5/2013  3:03 PM

Over MSRP - but HTF.  Are they worth $18/each?

It's probably $2 over what I expect to pay at any B&M in Michigan, but given their rarity to me that's a decent price for me to pay.

They are a very good smoke. Enjoy whoever gets the split. Would be all over this if I had not spent my money for the year.

sjn1117

18 is a little high for my budget. I saw some yesterday for 16 here in Houston but couldn't bite that either. They are worth the coin though!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

JRODZILLA

I will keep everyone posted when I find nuggets like this.

BeltFanDan

I'm looking to buy a whole box or 2, but if all I can get from you is 5, I'm down.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.