LG SB #5 Split

Started by akira, 12/06/2013 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akira

I might be able to get a cab and am willing to organize a split for $17.10 each plus shipping.  If you want in on this, please let me know ASAP so I can make the purchase.  I'd like to keep a max of 20 to 25 for myself so I'd need the other 80 to go in the split.  If you're interested, let me know how many you would commit to.  Thanks!

StogieDad, I've got you down for 5 from the other thread.  Let me know if you change your mind.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

StogieDad

I'm good with 5, thanks bro!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mpurtle01

I'll take 5, 10 if it's the difference in the split going.

jumberlack1

I am down for 15, please!
Making bad decisions a profession!

akira

Anyone else interested?
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

toby2

I wish I could totally blew my budget this month/year on cigars then I found some large pistol primers today and went all in on those, been looking for them for almost a year.

CrazyK

I'm down for 5 if this happens! Thanks!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.