Cheap cigars need to go to make more room.

Started by styxxx, 12/07/2013 05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

styxxx

Have some cheap made cigars that need to go to make some room in the humidors. :biggrin:  This is what I hope that can happen. Look through my cheap and cheap singles humidor here on line. Choose what ever you want and send me in return what ever YOU think is  fair for a more mainstream higher end cigar . I will send my end first of coarse. Would be good for handing out to bums yard gars ect. pm me if interested.
Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

Ken Kelley

Quotestyxxx - 12/6/2013  8:23 PM

Have some cheap made cigars that need to go to make some room in the humidors. :biggrin:  This is what I hope that can happen. Look through my cheap and cheap singles humidor here on line. Choose what ever you want and send me in return what ever YOU think is  fair for a more mainstream higher end cigar . I will send my end first of coarse. Would be good for handing out to bums yard gars ect. pm me if interested.

heh! You don't need MY help with your present inventory!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

styxxx

QuoteKen Kelley - 12/7/2013  8:07 AM

Quotestyxxx - 12/6/2013  8:23 PM

heh! You don't need MY help with your present inventory!  :biggrin:
Always need help :biggrin: Not looking for something great just normal,can be something I already have just need the room. could be a good deal for someone.
Styxx,

LawDaddy

I don't understand frankly.  The one humidor that you link to in your signature is full of mainstream cigars, and I wouldn't classify most of them as "cheap".

CrazyK

Looks like you need a lot more room!! Nearly 2000 "cheap" cigars? I think you need to hide your main humidor and only share the ones in your "cheap and cheap" humidor...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

styxxx

Okay ,got that fixed,sorry about that.
Styxx,

Ken Kelley

Quotestyxxx - 12/7/2013  4:57 AM

Okay ,got that fixed,sorry about that.

Heh! Does you good to f**k up once in a while. Teaches you a bit of humility don't it?  :biggrin:

No damage and no one died so you're good!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.