Trade with Paul (lubrix)

Started by redjj, 12/09/2013 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redjj

I can't think of a better way to end a day of freezing my a$$ off on a roof than coming home to a box of cigars. I have peeked inside Paul's humidors. So doing a blind trade with him is a no-brainer.I know he has the sticks to blow me away.  Thanks for the short smokes. It keeps getting  colder at night so a quick smoke will be perfect. Thanks again
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

toby2

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Ntxsage

You guys are amazing! NICE!!!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

cibolodave

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Longhorn

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

jharrisx5

That trade is chock full 'O WIN!
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.