Looking for a Trade

Started by theque, 12/14/2013 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theque

I am looking for a senior member (or someone who know a bit about cigars) to trade with. I will obviously send my item(s) first, so that should elevate any hesitations.

What I have for trade:

Up to 5 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Churchill
Up to 5 Diamond Crown Maximus Toro
Up to 5 Diamond Crown Robusto No. 4
Up to 5 Diamond Crown 1895 Perfecto
1 Diamond Crown 2013 Holiday Collection Gift Set
----Box has 3 Double Belicoso's; Maximus, Julius Caeser and CFW

What I want:

Well I do not know; thus wanting a senior person who could suggest something good to try. The only thing is it has to be in pairs, meaning we need 2 of any specific cigar because both my girlfriend and I smoke. I am not necessarily trying to trade the full lot of stuff in one go; just listing what we consider extra's of for trade. This can be a blind trade as long as you agree to send anything in pairs.

Thanks in advance for looking,

-Ray

Pictures of the gift set:

-Ray

You can tell me how to cut, light, smoke or hold my cigar when you let me tell you how to hold your c%*$.

Humidor shared with girl in pigtails ( http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=theque&set=curr )

Hot Stuff x

I don't understand what you mean, "1-5 Diamond Crown ... ".  Do you mean one 5-pack?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

theque

QuoteHot Stuff x - 12/14/2013  3:33 AM

I don't understand what you mean, "1-5 Diamond Crown ... ".  Do you mean one 5-pack?

Sorry, I see the confusion. I mean I have up to 5; like between 1 and 5. I can see how that was confusing. Sorry about that.

I edited it to eliminate confusion. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
-Ray

You can tell me how to cut, light, smoke or hold my cigar when you let me tell you how to hold your c%*$.

Humidor shared with girl in pigtails ( http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=theque&set=curr )

Hot Stuff x

Thanks for the reply.   Good luck with the trade, I'm sure someone will be along shortly with an offer.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

StogieDad

Ok ill play, haven't "greeted" a noon yet.  Pm sent
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Camshaft83

Would love to trade with you but after looking at the prices of these fine sticks I don't have any that are comparable that I can trade in pairs. Would be willing to trade a pair of mine per single of yours if you are also willing to. Let me know.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

JRODZILLA

I'm up for it brother. I have some goodies that you are guaranteed to enjoy...let me know.

theque

QuoteStogieDad - 12/14/2013  8:02 AM

Ok ill play, haven't "greeted" a noon yet.  Pm sent

Gift Set and 2 Maximus will be on the way on Monday.
-Ray

theque

QuoteCamshaft83 - 12/14/2013  2:18 PM

Would love to trade with you but after looking at the prices of these fine sticks I don't have any that are comparable that I can trade in pairs. Would be willing to trade a pair of mine per single of yours if you are also willing to. Let me know.

I am up for almost anything. We just dropped a ton of cash on DC cigars and though a good way to try new and other stuff was to trade. Send me a PM with what your thinking.
-Ray

theque

QuoteJRODZILLA - 12/14/2013  4:08 PM

I'm up for it brother. I have some goodies that you are guaranteed to enjoy...let me know.

The gift set and 2 Maximus are gone. Other than that, we are definitely up for an adventure. PM me with what you are looking for.
-Ray

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

theque

Still have a bunch of DC sticks I am willing to part with. I am looking to trade for some variety. I do indeed love the DC sticks, but in all honesty there is no way we can afford this burn rate. I need to find some $3-$8 sticks we can put into our rotation. I am trying to get our cigar budget under $500 a month, and that is not possible at the rate we are smoking $12-$18 cigars.
-Ray

Hot Stuff x

I might be able to work with you on that -- would love to try some of those Diamond Crown cigars.  Let me look at my collection and see what i can come up with, and i will PM you if I have anything to trade.
LES

nirab

PM sent, and a free lesson on geek math...can't wait!!  :biggrin:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Quotenirab - 12/16/2013  6:24 PM

PM sent, and a free lesson on geek math...can't wait!!  :biggrin:  :shades:[/QUOTE
I think between you and me we can give em a pretty good lesson in geek math :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 12/16/2013  5:56 PM

PM sent, and a free lesson on geek math...can't wait!!  :biggrin:  :shades:[/QUOTE
I think between you and me we can give em a pretty good lesson in geek math :biggrin:

You got that right Michael!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

styxxx

Interested in the Crown Julius Caeser Churchill's and the Diamond Crown Maximus Toro's. check my humidor out see if anything grabs you
Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

theque

Quotestyxxx - 12/16/2013  5:22 PM

Interested in the Crown Julius Caeser Churchill's and the Diamond Crown Maximus Toro's. check my humidor out see if anything grabs you

Styxxx,

We do not know what we like and do not like. There are only two cigars, out of the 30 or so we have tried, that we did not like. That is the AF Candela and the Ashton Maduro.
-Ray

Longhorn

Quotenirab - 12/16/2013  7:51 PM

Has this private lesson in Geek Math been scheduled... :?:  Should be fun to watch! :biggrin:

StogieDad

QuoteLonghorn - 12/18/2013  7:20 AM

Quotenirab - 12/16/2013  7:51 PM

Has this private lesson in Geek Math been scheduled... :?:  Should be fun to watch! :biggrin:

My end should head out before the end of the week :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

styxxx

Quotetheque - 12/18/2013  3:01 AM

Styxxx,

We do not know what we like and do not like. There are only two cigars, out of the 30 or so we have tried, that we did not like. That is the AF Candela and the Ashton Maduro.

If you want send them and I can send a good selection back.
Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

theque

Quotestyxxx - 12/18/2013  5:13 AM

Quotetheque - 12/18/2013  3:01 AM

Styxxx,

If you want send them and I can send a good selection back.

How many? 2 each?
-Ray

Longhorn

"Houston to Ray. Ray you out there?"

"Yea, Houston this is Ray - what-up?"

"Uh, Ray, how many fires you planning to start?"

"I don't know, Houston. Why?"

"Good luck, Ray. Houston over and out."

StogieDad

QuoteLonghorn - 12/18/2013  4:55 PM

"Houston to Ray. Ray you out there?"

"Yea, Houston this is Ray - what-up?"

"Uh, Ray, how many fires you planning to start?"

"I don't know, Houston. Why?"

"Good luck, Ray. Houston over and out."

:lmao:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

theque

You guys are a trip.

BTW StogieDad and nirab, your packages went out priority flat rate on Monday. For the life of me I cannot find the tracking numbers. I assume they will be there by the end of the week or sooner.
-Ray

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.