***Quesada Espana Line Sampler Containing the Extremely Rare Espana Lancero***

Started by Rahulg1985, 12/14/2013 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hello All,

So i just received a small shipment of Quesada Espana. If you are not familiar with these - these are some of the best Quesada makes IMHO and are pretty HTF as these are actually made for the Spanish cigar market but made available to relatively limited number of retailers here in the US.
I also received 1 cabinet (50 ct) of the esteemed Quesada Lancero. This is not a regular production size and only 12 boxes containing 50 cigars each were made this year. Each month, 1 of the company's "top tier" retailer was selected to receive 1 50 ct box of the Espana Lanceros. I am the last and final retailer to be selected. Recently, Terence Reily from SAG Imports (Distributor of the Quesada brand) confirmed the lanceros will not be remade again.

As these are all fairly HTF with the Lancero being the hardest to find (only 600 total cigars made - not boxes, but cigars) I have decided to offer these up as a Quesada Espana Line Sampler including the esteemed Lancero. Each sampler will contain 4 cigars, 1 cigar in each size (1 Corona, 1 Lancero, 1 Short Robusto, 1 Robusto)

Total for the 4 cigar sampler is $40 plus $5 for shipping. I can offer this sampler 10x. Max 2 samplers per person. Remaining 10 lanceros not used for these samplers will be offered to my locals.

More info/review for lancero here:

http://halfwheel.com/review-quesada-espana-lancero/

Please PM with questions/interest.

Accept PP and MO.

Thanks,
Rahul

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cigary

I can attest to the quality and likability of this line of cigars.  I have been a solid consumer of the Espana when I did a blind test review of several sizes of this line....I loved them at first smoke.  The corona is my favorite vitola as for me it brings out the best profile.  The lancero is very good as well but as with most smaller RG sizes...they are over far too soon.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.