Now this is odd....

Started by Ken Kelley, 12/18/2013 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Over the past couple of days I've received a few PM's from Brad (Vroomp). When I get the PM notifications in my email it's tagged with a phishing alert (first pic). When I get the PM notifications from other people there isn't the same kind of commotion (second pic). WTF????

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mike.casey

Looks like Brad is a  :spammer:

:spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:

:lmao:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Brlesq

Well Brad did say that he was going to use that cigar stand I sent him when he went fishing . . . now it all makes sense!  :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Longhorn

Joelala

Got to watch out for geeks like Brad :)
Joe

Vroomp

It's just because I am special! :biggrin:

Let's see what happens with the last few messages I sent recently.....................

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 12/18/2013  1:00 AM

It's just because I am special! :biggrin:

Let's see what happens with the last few messages I sent recently.....................

Heh! It just happened again with the last one you sent. It's not a problem but it doesn't happen with anybody else. Makes checking the email entertaining though. I kind of like that bright red color.

Vroomp

Then it must be because I am special! :biggrin:  My mom always told me I was anyway........

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 12/18/2013  1:28 AM

Then it must be because I am special! :biggrin:  My mom always told me I was anyway........

Ya know, I've seen that bus...or several like it! I went back to school (SIU, Edwardsville) after I retired from the USAF and got a degree in special ed. I taught for several years before I finally decided to hang up my spurs for good.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.