Trade with Tvolball

Started by jharrisx5, 12/18/2013 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

so the other day I noticed that Troy posted that he had picked up some 7-20-4 Hustlers...It just so happens that I have been wanting to try some of those cigars so I contacted him for a trade...

Like a good Geek, he was willing to help a BOTL out and we agreed to trade for a few of them, and like a trusting BOTL he elected to do a blind trade...DC#s were exchanged, and I got a little box in the mail today...

photo FD041A1C-9B6C-482E-9FE4-0BD8AFE35130_zpsbt1ei2oe.jpg

Yummy!  3 Hustlers, and a couple of really cool tag-alongs...Thanks for the great trade!  The sticks from me should show up tomorrow or so...

Hope you like 'em!
Puff Puff Give....

toby2

Longhorn

Nice... Troy is a standup guy.  But then again, I expect his post will reflect the same on you!

jharrisx5

I dunno...I might have sent him some of those Pineapple White Owls...
Puff Puff Give....

Vroomp

Awesome trade and great smokes! :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

cavenbk

Quotejharrisx5 - 12/19/2013 12:35 AM I dunno...I might have sent him some of those Pineapple White Owls...

Why do I have a feeling that those White Owls are going to start making their way around the geek community:confused: :?:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

jharrisx5

Honestly it's just fun to visualize the pineapple white owl...

I don't own any, so I couldn't send any...sounds good, right?!?!
Puff Puff Give....

tvolball

Glad you got them ok. They are really good smokes and I think you will like them. The Hustlers of course, not the White Owls
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

cibolodave

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

Nice Troy, get him good Jason!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

Ok I got my half of the trade and I gotta say I'm blown away! :-0

What great selection. I have been looking for some of some these to grab and I've had a few and loved them. All I can say is that I'm blown away. Thanks brother, you really hooked me up. By the way help me out with one on the end in the white wrapper

Ntxsage

This is where Jared pulls his hair because he done told ya'll about 5 times what that cigar is! :lmao:

Nicely done guys on the trade. :bigthumbs:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

The Burn Ward

QuoteNtxsage - 12/19/2013  6:14 PM

This is where Jared pulls his hair because he done told ya'll about 5 times what that cigar is! :lmao:

Nicely done guys on the trade. :bigthumbs:
:lmao:

EH Vida

tvolball

Figured it out .......
Its a Edgar Hoill

Longhorn

QuoteLonghorn - 12/19/2013  12:19 AM

But then again, I expect his post will reflect the same on you!

Damn right!  :biggrin:

jharrisx5

Glad you like em!  Thaks a bunch for being open to a trade for those Hustlers!!
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.