2013 Illusione Singulare Rose Croix

Started by TowerCigars, 12/21/2013 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowerCigars

Sold Out!

:cry:

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

kxthor911

Quotesjn1117 - 12/21/2013  1:07 PM  Anybody wanna split?

Stephen I will take a fiver if you can run the split. I'm to bowed up. Long ashes bro.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 12/21/2013  2:14 PM

Stephen I will take a fiver if you can run the split. I'm to bowed up. Long ashes bro.

X2. Is be in on 5
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

Quotekxthor911 - 12/21/2013  1:14 PM  

calling now

sjn1117

I think we're set. I'll pm details.

c.petree.1

Cfickter

I could do 5 if another split heppens
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

I've got four folks set now. I'll pm details in a bit.

mess24

I would be in it for 5 if anybody wants to splint pm me

mpurtle01

How many per brother?  If there are any left, I'm down for sure!

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ted

I'd be in for a 5'er.  Sounds like we need another box split!

sjn1117

I'm waiting to hear from Mark.  Trying to make this available to as many as possible.

TowerCigars

Quotesjn1117 - 12/21/2013  6:58 PM

I'm waiting to hear from Mark.  Trying to make this available to as many as possible.

Pm sent my friend.

Mark

sjn1117

QuoteTowerCigars - 12/22/2013  11:52 AM  
Quotesjn1117 - 12/21/2013  6:58 PM  I'm waiting to hear from Mark.  Trying to make this available to as many as possible.
Pm sent my friend.   Mark
got it. Thanks Mark. Pm's being sent now.

mpurtle01

So is there a 2nd box split in for this?  There were 3 boxes available, sounds like Stephen and the first 2 responders got the 1st box.  Anybody interested in one of the other two?  I am.

sjn1117

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  1:01 PM  So is there a 2nd box split in for this?  There were 3 boxes available, sounds like Stephen and the first 2 responders got the 1st box.  Anybody interested in one of the other two?  I am.
they are all gone Matt,  sorry man. I tried to get the third box but it is gone.

mpurtle01

Apparently my math is terrible...  It looked like only 5ers...

sjn1117

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  1:14 PM  Apparently my math is terrible...  It looked like only 5ers...
six fivers gone....fast. I tried bro. Maybe next time.

mpurtle01

Dang, that sucks...  so he offered us 3 boxes then really only let us buy 2?  Business is business I guess, and we get some good deals, but if it's going to be like that I'd rather not have sales reps putting offers out here planning to get some, not buying them somewhere else, then having them pulled out from under you when you waited and could have gotten them somewhere else.  Just sayin...  Glad you guys got some though!

TowerCigars

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  11:23 AM

Dang, that sucks...  so he offered us 3 boxes then really only let us buy 2?  Business is business I guess, and we get some good deals, but if it's going to be like that I'd rather not have sales reps putting offers out here planning to get some, not buying them somewhere else, then having them pulled out from under you when you waited and could have gotten them somewhere else.  Just sayin...  Glad you guys got some though!

I originally had 5 boxes. I put one on the shelf for the shop.

I sold one to a customer via face book.

That left me three boxes. Steve asked me for 1bx originally then got more in his box
split than he had cigars. He asked me for another box which gave him two. The third box was
sold to another individual. Not sure where the problem lies.

Mark

kxthor911

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  1:23 PM  Dang, that sucks...  so he offered us 3 boxes then really only let us buy 2?  Business is business I guess, and we get some good deals, but if it's going to be like that I'd rather not have sales reps putting offers out here planning to get some, not buying them somewhere else, then having them pulled out from under you when you waited and could have gotten them somewhere else.  Just sayin...  Glad you guys got some though!

Matt Mark had put up three boxes for sale. Stephen got confirmation on two boxes and mark had left for the day. Tried to get the third box the next day but was already gone. Sometimes we miss out on things, sorry bro. Let's not shun people for selling though especially when they are getting us rare stuff at good prices. Sorry about the confusion on this one. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

mpurtle01

Mark, my apologies for being so whiny.  I was just frustrated because often timing due to location make me miss out on all the good deals while I am sleeping.  Always a day late and a dollar short, but I can't blame you.  My perception of what happened in this thread was obviously way off.  Again, sorry.

Ntxsage

Quotempurtle01 - 12/22/2013  11:54 PM

Mark, my apologies for being so whiny.  I was just frustrated because often timing due to location make me miss out on all the good deals while I am sleeping.  Always a day late and a dollar short, but I can't blame you.  My perception of what happened in this thread was obviously way off.  Again, sorry.

Takes a big man to apologize when we lose perspective.

Well done Matt. :bigthumbs:

And Mark we appreciate the heads up on the great deals...keep em coming sir!
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.