Feature Request: USPS Shipping Labels...

Started by Ted, 01/06/2014 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Considering how many bombs / splits / trades / etc. go on around here, it would be nice to have a quick "Ship To" button.

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

While I mostly use the USPS site to print labels perhaps an alternative would be to be able to cut and paste out of a Geeks profile.  Right now, while it is not a huge effort, when you go to copy you lick up the tags of City, State, & Zip Code also that you must delete.  I know you need to keep the mailing address element separate for a number of reasons, but perhaps a box that would pull and concatenate the address into a single field that can be copied and pasted
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ted

That's what I do too.  Just went through that today actually.  Would also be a great feature for passes.

I'd love to see a "Ship To" button that prepopulates a generic shipping label that you can print, with a "USPS" button you can click from there if everything looks right.  Best of both worlds.

theque

-Ray

You can tell me how to cut, light, smoke or hold my cigar when you let me tell you how to hold your c%*$.

Humidor shared with girl in pigtails ( http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=theque&set=curr )

mess24

nwb

That's definitely a nice idea.  In the interim, if you save the addresses on the USPS site, you can always use them in the future to auto-populate the address fields.
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

I would like a feature that boxes them up for me too...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

bmac7754

Quotemike.casey - 1/6/2014  10:01 PM  I would like a feature that boxes them up for me too...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.