Trade with Michael (Ntxsage) (long post)

Started by kxthor911, 01/06/2014 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

OK OK OK... so where to start? How do you explain a trade with someone that is overall so giving just in bombs alone and does so much for the site? Well a few months ago Michael and myself started talking about a trade. He wanted to keep it small somewhat but I hit him pretty hard anyways. Well I got my end today. What do you get when someone likes what you sent them? ALOT of you favorite smokes, and then some others that you have been wanting to try, and then some other cool stuff as well with everything in between. So again where to start? I guess I'll just post some pictures and this will explain some of it.

The 1926 #2 natural is one of my favorite cigars, recently Brad (longhorn) sent me a #9 as well and it was awesome. Michael decided to send 8 #9 naturals.

I travel around a little bit and did not have a travel humidor, so Michael sent me this cool five stick holder.

I was voted one of the top contributors to his pass so he sent me some amazing pass cigars.

More cigars.

And a awesome selection of great sticks. Look for yourself. Awesome. Thanks Michael for an awesome. Original OSOK and other AMAZING cigars in this bunch. I really liked the EPC LE 12. I hope the 13's are just as good. Limited edition Mule Kicks in there too, WOW hit the jackpot on this one. Many thanks my friend.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

The Burn Ward

No doubt a very fine trade on both ends by two great geeks!

LawDaddy

Ted

mess24

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Nice haul...man I've only been on for a few days but it seems like u guys r a tight knit generous group...I'm glad I signed up n looking forward 2 doing the same.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

& gals! Sorry don't wanna leave n e body out...everyone has been super friendly
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Ntxsage

Glad they made it okay Nick. Enjoyed the last year learning the ropes in the hobby with ya brother...I'm sure we'll be doing more of these in the years to come.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Longhorn

Well played, Michael.  Well deserved, Nick.

ThinBlueLine

Wow great hit Mike, awesome geek for sure!
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

cavenbk

Way to go guys! Very cool of you Michael.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Awesome!  You deserved it, though. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Machine646

That's one hell of a trade! awesome bros!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.