Trade with Styxxx

Started by Rx2man, 01/06/2014 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rx2man

I have a few trades here under my belt, I think this is Styxxx's 1st trade.  Styxxx is a stand up guy.  We each sent out trades out the same day, Mine go a little lost but made it to him today.  His to me 2 days ago.  The sticks Styxxx sent out were packed well and no issues with the trade on my end.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rx2man

I was affraid someone would ask for pics.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

No pics = didn't happen :biggrin:
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

kxthor911

Ok I'll say it... NO Pics = Shyte
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

jharrisx5

I've traded with Rx2man on another forum...Would do it again any time!  Just saying
Puff Puff Give....

Rx2man

Quotejharrisx5 - 1/6/2014  7:30 PM

I've traded with Rx2man on another forum...Would do it again any time!  Just saying

Yup yup, ditto. I will try to remember to take pics tomorrow.  Got a lot sent my way.

tvolball

What trade? I don't see anything :confused:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

If we don't see pics soon, we will start uploading ones of our own  :-0

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Rx2man

LawDaddy

Do we have proof this actually happened yet?

LawDaddy

QuoteJackal - 1/7/2014  9:09 AM

If we don't see pics soon, we will start uploading ones of our own  :-0

:biggrin:

Rx2man

pic of a pipe I made........now we got a pic!!!!!! lol

mess24

styxxx

He is my end of the trade and all I got to say is wow. Rx2man is great to trade with and had fun talking to him a great BOTL.
Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

sjn1117

Now that's a pic! Nice stuff!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

lubrix

Nice trade,like the pipe!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cibolodave

trying to post pics on here is a shore sometimes 8-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.