Drew Estate Feral The Flying Pig

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 01/08/2014 08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Smoked 2 of these at a friends wedding 2 summers ago, been really wanting to smoke them again! Would be in for a trade (I have my virtual humidor up now) or I'd purchase them from a geek as well....if anyone has a few extras 3-4 they can part with I'd be super grateful!

PM me or point me in the right direction!! Thanks!!

:rocker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

Tough find, but they are floating around here....good luck!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cavenbk

I normally have about 4 or 5 on hand, but am running low on them, only 3 I believe, otherwise I would be willing to do business. One of my locals generally has them, I might be making a trip in there either tomorrow or Friday if you would like I can check and see if they happen to have any in stock currently. Up to you.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

cavenbk

Quotesjn1117 - 1/8/2014 11:31 PM Serious cigars has them. Seriouscigars.com.

According to their website, Seriouscigars.com is out of stock on them

BewareDaPenguin

Yeah I jus checked seriouscigars as well with no luck. Bradly, if u could find them that would be super cool! I'd either A) pay you for them, or B) make it legit 4 u in a trade...either way thanks for the help!

cavenbk

I'll take a look and see what's around. If someone else pops up and has them ready and is willing to deal by all means jump on it as I'm not 100% if this place has them. But like I said they usually do.

BewareDaPenguin

Man I really appreciate it thanks

Joelala

I am up for a box split if we find some.
Joe

sjn1117

Quotecavenbk - 1/8/2014  10:42 PM  

Quotesjn1117 - 1/8/2014 11:31 PM Serious cigars has them. Seriouscigars.com.

According to their website, Seriouscigars.com is out of stock on them

they just got them in Tuesday at the galleria store. You may try calling them.

BewareDaPenguin

I'm specifically looking for the "Unico" line feral flying pig...those r the ones I smoked at the wedding, but I'd b more then happy 2 try the other flying pigs as well!! Thanks everyone 4 the help

Cfickter

On the local B&M places seems to have them regularly. I stop and see
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

LawDaddy

If you can't find a BOTL to buy from you can always click this link:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Liga-Privada-Unico-Serie-Feral-Flying-Pig.asp

Click on "Notify Me", then keep a close eye on your email for the next 3-6 months.  When you get the email you will have about 90 minutes to make the purchase before they sell out.

StogieDad

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 1/9/2014  1:07 PM

I'm specifically looking for the "Unico" line feral flying pig...those r the ones I smoked at the wedding, but I'd b more then happy 2 try the other flying pigs as well!! Thanks everyone 4 the help

The Unico will be MUCH easier to source than the other pigs.  Ferals are hard to get, the T52 or No 9 take luck or a great BOTL 9 (thanks Longhorn:biggrin:)
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Adam I think Hickey Bro's usually has some type of pig in stock they do come at a hefty price between 18 and 20.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nkowal

Absolutely one of my favorite cigars.

Good luck on your search. FFPs are attainable though they require some work. Much more attainable than any other pigs.

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

ThinBlueLine

Haha sorry the link got censored but halfwheel just reviewed a mother!@#%$ing flying pig so go to their site and see it on their front page.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

BewareDaPenguin

Yo Beegraphy, I stopped down at our local B&M and he did in fact have a few Pigs there!! Good call!!! They did cost me $22.50 each :-0
I about died when I saw that!! But I did pick up 2 for the humidor thanks everybody for looking...if anyone found any others that were looking for me I would gladly pay you or trade them as I mentioned earlier as I had people on the hunt for me LOL thanks again Geeks!!

Aslo got on that Notify Me list thanks for the heads up on that as well!!

sjn1117

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 1/9/2014  9:36 PM  Yo Beegraphy, I stopped down at our local B&M and he did in fact have a few Pigs there!! Good call!!! They did cost me $22.50 each :-0  I about died when I saw that!! But I did pick up 2 for the humidor thanks everybody for looking...if anyone found any others that were looking for me I would gladly pay you or trade them as I mentioned earlier as I had people on the hunt for me LOL thanks again Geeks!!   Aslo got on that Notify Me list thanks for the heads up on that as well!!
wow that is steep! Glad you found some though.

cavenbk

That is steep. My place usually has them for a tad over $16. I was not able to make it there today but plan on it tomorrow. I will still look and let you know.

BewareDaPenguin

Cool...$16 is reasonable! $22.50 I about sh*t...!! Thanks for checking and keep me posted!!!

nwb

Glad you found a couple.  That is steep, but hopefully you enjoy them!
Chief of Shaft

cavenbk

At my local right now and they are sold out of the FFPs. They have some UF-13s and a couple of Dirty Rats but no FFPs. Sorry brother!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.