Google Herf this coming weekend??

Started by kxthor911, 01/08/2014 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

I didn't get a chance to smoke my New Years smoke and have only got to smoke one cigar this year so far. I'm wondering if anyone is game this weekend? I'm hoping to get a few in. Let me know when you think? Long ashes. 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bstessl

I just had to look up some terms, but that sounds awesome... Unfortunately I work weekend nights...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

Brlesq

I will be there if the weather permits it.  Haven't had a cigar since Sunday.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

conditionZero

I think it's going to be too hot outside to smoke this weekend.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

tvolball

I might be in for it since its going to alot warmer outside this weekend. Rain may be an issue though
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

jdwaynes1980

QuoteStogieDad - 1/9/2014  7:48 AM

I'm shootin to make it Nick!

We've all heard this before!! :)
Roll Tide!

StogieDad

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 1/9/2014  9:25 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 1/9/2014  7:48 AM

I'm shootin to make it Nick!

:lmao:  I am sure I won't be able to figure out how to make my phone do them damn hangout anyway.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

If I have propane in the tank, I will be there
Joe

Kman

QuoteStogieDad - 1/9/2014  9:30 AM  
Quotejdwaynes1980 - 1/9/2014  9:25 AM  
QuoteStogieDad - 1/9/2014  7:48 AM  I'm shootin to make it Nick!
:lmao:  I am sure I won't be able to figure out how to make my phone do them damn hangout anyway.....

I could never get it to work from my phone either. I had to resort to the laptop for me.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

kxthor911

The hangouts app from my iPhone works just fine. But people these days. Non tech. Hope to see y'all soon. Any particular day and time ???
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

mess24

sjn1117

I think I can make it. Havent had a smoke while Nick takes a shyte in a while :biggrin:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Machine646

I'm down, but how do herfs work?"

jdwaynes1980

Sooooo... Friday or Saturday night?
Roll Tide!

kxthor911

I dunno. That's what I'm asking.

Brlesq

I'm going to try to get on tonight (Friday) around 7 EST,  I hope.  I'll post up a link once I'm on.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

If it is late Saturday, I might be able to join.  It would probably be 9pm eastern before I could join, though.
Chief of Shaft

mess24

bstessl

Quotemess24 - 1/12/2014  9:56 PM

Anyone up for one tonight

If it wasn't cold out I would be.  Sorry.

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.