Lets Kick Off 2014 with a Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/14/2014 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Lets Kick Off 2014 with a Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Longhorn

bmac7754

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 1/14/2014  9:31 PM  I would like to join

Sorry I might of forgot to say, on the home page on the right, click join request and I can accept them.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

sjn1117

I'll play. Its been awhile since I did a true pass.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

BewareDaPenguin

Ahhhhh...thanks lol!! You can tell this is my 1st pass yeah? HAHA

bmac7754

Adam, Kerry, Stephen Thanks you are in

conditionZero

Brian, I'd like to get in on this. I can confirm that I've read the Cigar Pass Etiquette post 4 1/2 times.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

BewareDaPenguin

cavenbk

I'd like to play as well if you'll have me Brian! Request sent.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

sjn1117

Quotebmac7754 - 1/14/2014  8:39 PM  Adam, Kerry, Stephen Thanks you are in
looking forward to it!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Kman

QuoteconditionZero - 1/14/2014  9:40 PM  Brian, I'd like to get in on this. I can confirm that I've read the Cigar Pass Etiquette post 4 1/2 times.

4 1/2? Did you read the bottom or top half a 5th time?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

QuoteconditionZero - 1/14/2014  9:40 PM  Brian, I'd like to get in on this. I can confirm that I've read the Cigar Pass Etiquette post 4 1/2 times.

Bradley & Joe I got you, thanks.  

Keep in mind I will arrange the pass order once we get started for a nice flow.  The order now is loading as you join.

bmac7754

conditionZero

QuoteKman - 1/14/2014  8:45 PM  

4 1/2? Did you read the bottom or top half a 5th time?

First quarter and last quarter. The middle gets a little dry.

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Cfickter

Clicked in. Would love to join
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Quotebmac7754 - 1/14/2014  9:48 PM

Welcome aboard Michael

Thanks bro!  Can't wait.  

For first timers, please, number 1 priority, move this baby along.  Looks like a lot of players, we don't wanna keep BMac waiting until 2015 to close this thing.

Sorry, there is a pass with a holdup now, just wanted to make sure everyone knows, turn and burn!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 1/14/2014  9:52 PM  Clicked in. Would love to join

you are in.

conditionZero

QuoteStogieDad - 1/14/2014  8:55 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 1/14/2014  9:48 PM  Welcome aboard Michael
Thanks bro!  Can't wait.    For first timers, please, number 1 priority, move this baby along.  Looks like a lot of players, we don't wanna keep BMac waiting until 2015 to close this thing.  Sorry, there is a pass with a holdup now, just wanted to make sure everyone knows, turn and burn!

Will do.

And thanks Brian! Looking forward to this.

--JOE--

BewareDaPenguin

Yeah I've been following your guys other pass...so will do! I'm glad I'm able 2 join looking forward 2 it! Thanks for hosting Brian!

Cfickter

Got the confirmation.  Thanks for having me
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cavenbk

Thanks Brian. Can't wait. Looks like its going to be a big pass. Awesome!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

johncw

One of my New Years resolutions was to join more passes  :thumbsup:

Sign me up!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.