Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

Week Specials!

Started by cristiCR, 01/17/2014 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristiCR

Authentic Costa Rica cigars!

Dignity White Label: A rich medium body, spicy aroma and a sweet tangy pop of caramelized flavor nicely accented with a light note of spice perfect for a summer evening. This unique cigar is composed of tobacco all from the same plant and aged over 3-years

www.tabacordillera.cr

cristiCR

Churchill Purisco Rojo

Body: Medium
Flavor profile: Spicy, nutty.

http://www.tabacordillera.cr/index.php?main_page=specials&zenid=179767892ad7ebac192951a321b47a91

Cfickter

Interesting, thanks for the offer
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

Anybody tried these?
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cristiCR

World wide delivering !!! ;)

Brlesq

QuotecristiCR - 1/22/2014  10:51 AM

How much is shipping on a 5 pack to the U.S.?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

cristiCR

QuoteBrlesq - 1/22/2014  8:05 AM

QuotecristiCR - 1/22/2014  10:51 AM

How much is shipping on a 5 pack to the U.S.?

$2.50 and it takes aprox. 10 days

cristiCR

World wide delivering from $ 2.50 to $ 5.00

www.tabacordillera.cr

Mojo66

Quotesjn1117 - 1/21/2014  12:53 PM  Anybody tried these?

X2.

I would love to get fellow geeks opinion on these. The rustic wrapper looks very promising.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Smurf

may have to take a stab at these....
orbis non sufficit

LawDaddy

I just placed an order and it said $0 for shipping.

Brlesq

I knew these looked familiar.  I've got a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto that I got in a bomb on another site last February.  Now that I've found it, I'll have to put it into rotation among my next few cigars to see how it is!  (Don't you just love to dig into a humidor and find a long-forgotten cigar! :rolleyes:  )
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

cristiCR

sjn1117

QuoteBrlesq - 1/22/2014  5:46 PM  I knew these looked familiar.  I've got a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto that I got in a bomb on another site last February.  Now that I've found it, I'll have to put it into rotation among my next few cigars to see how it is!  (Don't you just love to dig into a humidor and find a long-forgotten cigar! :rolleyes:  )
I'm pretty fond of most Costa Rican cigars. Let us know how it is Bruce.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cristiCR

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/22/2014  2:40 PM

I just placed an order and it said $0 for shipping.

Nice... Im surprised too lol  :biggrin:  :angel:

Cfickter

Might be worth a shot
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

LawDaddy

Yup, received confirmation that they shipped today, so the shipping was free.  I was wondering if they would be coming back at me for a website error or something.

cristiCR

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/23/2014  12:01 PM

Yup, received confirmation that they shipped today, so the shipping was free.  I was wondering if they would be coming back at me for a website error or something.

You are right it was a website mistake, but it was our mistake, not yours... :shy:

LawDaddy

Cigary

QuoteBrlesq - 1/22/2014  6:46 PM  I knew these looked familiar.  I've got a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto that I got in a bomb on another site last February.  Now that I've found it, I'll have to put it into rotation among my next few cigars to see how it is!  (Don't you just love to dig into a humidor and find a long-forgotten cigar! :rolleyes:  )

This jogged my memory as well as I remember smoking this some time ago and really like them.  I've got so many cigars that I feel more than guilty when I want to order more and know that I have more cigars than I can smoke in a lifetime.

cristiCR

QuoteCigary - 1/23/2014  5:00 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 1/22/2014  6:46 PM  I knew these looked familiar.  I've got a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto that I got in a bomb on another site last February.  Now that I've found it, I'll have to put it into rotation among my next few cigars to see how it is!  (Don't you just love to dig into a humidor and find a long-forgotten cigar! :rolleyes:  )

This jogged my memory as well as I remember smoking this some time ago and really like them.  I've got so many cigars that I feel more than guilty when I want to order more and know that I have more cigars than I can smoke in a lifetime.

I really apreciate your comment  :dancing:

The Burn Ward

QuotecristiCR - 1/17/2014  12:54 PM

Dignity White Label: A rich medium body, spicy aroma and a sweet tangy pop of caramelized flavor nicely accented with a light note of spice perfect for a summer evening. This unique cigar is composed of tobacco all from the same plant and aged over 3-years

www.tabacordillera.cr

Thanks for the special, Jenny!

cristiCR

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/24/2014  9:35 AM

QuotecristiCR - 1/17/2014  12:54 PM

www.tabacordillera.cr

Thanks for the special, Jenny!

You're very welcome!!!  :thumbsup:

cristiCR

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/23/2014  2:14 PM

Works for me :biggrin:

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Brlesq

I smoked a Dignity Gold Elite Reserve Robusto yesterday.  Sorry to say I was not a fan.  Review posted.  Maybe some of the other blends will be better.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.