Support CG when shopping at Amazon.com

Started by Hot Stuff x, 01/31/2014 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

I just bought some stuff at Amazon.com and remembered to click-through from Cigar Geeks before making my purchase.  I don't know if it's been mentioned recently, but there is a link at the bottom of the site menu for Amazon, and if you click this to get to Amazon, Senor Pablo will get a small referral bonus with no additional cost to you.  A free and easy way to help support this website!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Camshaft83

I wish I would have known about this earlier. I will remember this for next time :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Rbrushaber

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ken Kelley

QuoteRbrushaber - 1/31/2014  8:34 PM

do it all the time!

Yup! Me too! Every little bit helps.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

styxxx

Styxx,

If you win say nothing,if you lose say less.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=styxxx

nwb

Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

Yeah thanks for the reminder! My bro IndyGopher buys stuff on Amazon all the time, I will let him know!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tvolball

I always use this link. I buy quite a bit on Amazon
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.