Anybody got any Headley Grange you want to let go? - TRADE PICS!

Started by StogieDad, 02/03/2014 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Open to all sizes, let me know if anyone has at least 5-10 you may wanna let fly on a trade.  Don't want to buy any, but I can hooks somebody up on a trade.  Lets work it out.'

Thanks! :dancing:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

Wish I could help. I've had one and it was great
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

I'd be willing to buy a fiver and then do a blind trade for your end.  If you are willing to wait while they get shipped.

LawDaddy

While I am at it, is there any interest in a box split of Corona Gorda at $6.20 a stick?

The Burn Ward

If you want 10 or 12 from my box let me know. I won't get it in for two weeks though.

LawDaddy

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/5/2014  5:52 PM

While I am at it, is there any interest in a box split of Corona Gorda at $6.20 a stick?

:bump:

nirab

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/7/2014  10:50 AM

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/5/2014  5:52 PM

:bump:

If my budget wasn't broke, I'd be interested...always interested n a trade though!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

LawDaddy

QuoteStogieDad - 2/3/2014  2:18 PM

Open to all sizes, let me know if anyone has at least 5-10 you may wanna let fly on a trade.  Don't want to buy any, but I can hooks somebody up on a trade.  Lets work it out.'

Thanks! :dancing:

9405 9036 9930 0126 4669 23  :biggrin:

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

LawDaddy

Nobody bit on the box-split so I just purchased a fiver for the trade with Michael.  

Oddly enough, I didn't really like the HG all that much.  Which was unexpected since I really like the Four Kicks.  Want to try a drumstick someday to see if that vitola suits me better, but can't find those on any of the sites.

Sounds like the other Jared might have 10-12 available for trade.

StogieDad

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/18/2014  12:45 PM

I may have gotten some of those too :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

QuoteStogieDad - 2/18/2014  10:48 AM

QuoteLawDaddy - 2/18/2014  12:45 PM

I may have gotten some of those too :biggrin:

Geeks do come through  :thumbsup:

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotenwb - 2/18/2014  11:57 AM

Although I've never used this vendor, the Drumsticks are showing in stock here:

http://fineashcigars.com/shop/headley-grange-drumstick-lancero/

I've used them, but it's been awhile. I got some OSOK's from them before folks started to snatch em up.  :-)

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nwb

Good to know, Brian.  I'll add them to the long list of vendors.....
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotenwb - 2/18/2014  12:20 PM

Good to know, Brian.  I'll add them to the long list of vendors.....

Glad I could enable, er, I mean help you out, Nathan!  :angel:  :whistle:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

Mark at Tower Cigars might still have some Drumsticks as well.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Mark at Tower Cigars might still have some Drumsticks as well.

The Burn Ward

Headley Grange Corona Gorda
Promo: (wc302) 30% Off Warehouse Clearance!

Should come out just shy of $5 a smoke. I live in Florida so even with Tax it's a $5 smoke. I recently got a box of Eminentes for a few dollars more so this is The Best Price I've seen on this cigar. If I had room I'd pick these up.

nirab

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/19/2014  9:52 AM

Should come out just shy of $5 a smoke. I live in Florida so even with Tax it's a $5 smoke. I recently got a box of Eminentes for a few dollars more so this is The Best Price I've seen on this cigar. If I had room I'd pick these up.

Man, I would love to pick up a box of these at this price, but the budget is just shot right now... :angry:  :angry:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 2/19/2014  11:57 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/19/2014  9:52 AM

Man, I would love to pick up a box of these at this price, but the budget is just shot right now... :angry:  :angry:

I really like those HG but the Drumstick is my favorite. I would do a split on the CGs if anyone was interested. $5 is such a good price. That's what I got my Eminentes for.

StogieDad

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/19/2014  10:52 AM

Wheres the deal at bud, is that Tower?  I smoked a Estupendos yesterday, I am totally hooked on all Crowned Heads stuff.  Split huh......
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.