Free Shipping For Geeks

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 02/09/2014 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Free shipping for all Geeks! Today only, just use code "geeks" at checkout. Getcha some! www.DirtyLeafCigars.com

Ken Kelley

That Camacho Triple Maduro corona on the opening page looks might interesting! They must be new because I've haven't seen that size before?
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

dirtyleafcigars

As far as I know they've been around a bit, but I'm not 100% certain. The coronas came in with our original shipment of Triple Maduro. Either way, they're awesome. I'm a huge fan of the Triple Maduro in any size.

Cfickter

thanks, always appreciate the deals
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/products/601-la-bomba-napalm.html

Is this really 20 cigars in this box, or only 10?

If so, sign me up for a box, if not, I found a mistake on the website, and need a finders fee, LOL. I could have been a JA
and ordered them and been a douche if I only got 10.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

QuoteMcBryde - 2/9/2014  10:17 PM  http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/products/601-la-bomba-napalm.html  Is this really 20 cigars in this box, or only 10?  If so, sign me up for a box, if not, I found a mistake on the website, and need a finders fee, LOL. I could have been a JA  and ordered them and been a douche if I only got 10.  E

I see $76.95 for that box now, must of fixed that right away.  I think a finders fee is in order for that for sure 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

It still says that it is 20 cigars for that price though. These are pretty good sticks too! And a price point of 3.59 a piece is good for these with the $5 off on the site and free shipping. They are running 2x that at other sites. Hince the question of number of sticks.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

mike.casey

E, I don't think they even come in a 20 ct box. I'm sure it's a typo.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

dirtyleafcigars

It is a typo, just saw it, I'll fix it now. If you still interested in a box, message me and I'll hook you up. Or if you're interested in anything else on the site I'll do the same. Thanks for pointing it out.

McBryde

Quotemike.casey - 2/10/2014  7:59 AM

E, I don't think they even come in a 20 ct box. I'm sure it's a typo.

Yeah, I know Mike, that is why I was going to pounce on that deal if it was legit, LOL.

I like the smokes, but at $6.50 a stick, I can find better alternatives.

E

dirtyleafcigars

Sorry about the confusion guys. But like I said, I will give you a coupon for finding it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.