Everyday Stick Pass $3 and Under Smokes

Started by 05Venturer, 02/09/2014 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Everyday Stick Pass $3 and Under Smokes'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

I sent a join request if you will have me
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Need to try to keep my first pass within the states guys and gals. Want to keep shipping costs down for everyone especially since we are passing cheap sticks.
Hopefully everyone understands.
Comments and constructive criticism are welcomed by this newb.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

Joe

IndyGopher

Joined and got the approval.  Really looking forward to my first pass!  Thanks for organizing it!

bmac7754

Help a BOTL out, needs a few more to get this started.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 2/10/2014  7:06 PM

Help a BOTL out, needs a few more to get this started.  

:thumbsup:
Kent

BewareDaPenguin

Alright I gotta dig n c what I can find but it would b nice 2 find a cheaper good stick ill give this a shot n looks like we need the geeks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

DonM

Request sent if you will have me and are willing to accept my $3 sticks........

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Looks like 3 spots left, I am sorting out some sticks and waiting for a delivery and the box will be nearly ready to pass.
Kent

DonM

I am in!   :biggrin: oh you don't know I am the guru at getting cigars for $3, just wait till it's my turn at the pass, cigars are already tagged

"The Curmudgeon"

Beegerply

QuoteDonM - 2/11/2014  3:36 PM

I am in!   :biggrin: oh you don't know I am the guru at getting cigars for $3, just wait till it's my turn at the pass, cigars are already tagged

I remember from a pass I had like this I think I still have a few of your 3 sticks Don.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

QuoteBeegerply - 2/11/2014  4:47 PM

QuoteDonM - 2/11/2014  3:36 PM

I remember from a pass I had like this I think I still have a few of your 3 sticks Don.  :biggrin:

They were so bad you didn't smoke them? LMAO

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

johncw

Sent in a request to try and fill this up.

IndyGopher

Awesome!  Glad to see we're almost ready to roll!

05Venturer

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/12/2014  11:09 AM

Awesome!  Glad to see we're almost ready to roll!

:rocker:
Kent

05Venturer

Need one more geek for the Cheeepo Pass LOL
I have the starter pack damn near ready to ship.
 :bump:  :bump:  :bump:
Kent

Vexxum

Joined this pass a couple days ago.  Excited as this will be my first pass.  Joined this site in hopes to further my hobby with things like trades/passes/bombs. mThanks for having me.

Longhorn

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome! Think we can get it started soon then! Nice job filling this up geeks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Ok fellow geeks we are filled up. I am gonna (try to) go through the list and set it up according to closest shipping to keep the sticks in the least amount of transit between participants. Please bear with me as this is my first pass. Should have it on the way by Friday!
I will update when it's enroute!
Kent

05Venturer

First box is packed up and going out tomorrow.
Please any seasoned "Passers" please let me know if I did anything wrong if you see a problem. I am a virgin passer.  :confused:   :?:
Just try not to beat me up too bad.   :beatup:
Kent

Joelala

Excited for you buddy, it will be fun
Joe

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 2/12/2014  10:52 PM  First box is packed up and going out tomorrow. Please any seasoned "Passers" please let me know if I did anything wrong if you see a problem. I am a virgin passer.  :confused:   :?:  Just try not to beat me up too bad.   :beatup:

looks good, pass order makes sense.  let her rip

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.