Unsung Hero

Started by ljlemer, 09/26/2007 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

I want to sing the praises of an unsung hero, thereby risking turning him into a sung hero in the process. I'm talking about our own Don Pablo, AKA Paul, who works thanklessly behind the scenes to keep this place running. The points I've amassed adding to the database don't give any credit to Paul, who edits, researches and verifies my findings, correcting my mistakes and in the process spending perhaps as much time as I do on my entries. Where are his points for that? Therefore I'm taking this opportunity to thank him publicly for everything he does. Pablo, you've been sung!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

I couldn't agree more.  :bigthumbs:
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

Proph

Hear Hear.

:bow:

The database is great.  I accidentally added some that were already there cause I didn't realize there was a second page here and there.  Haha.. he caught that.  I like this site!
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

SenorPablo

Thanks guys.  I Appreciate the accolades!  But the site really keeps going with members like you folks.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/27/2007  9:10 AM

Thanks guys.  I Appreciate the accolades!  But the site really keeps going with members like you folks.

-Paul

Let's compromise. We're both indispensible, us folks and management.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

Thumbs up to everyone then.  But seriously, thank Paul!

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.