Attention Geek Golfers! Free Goodies!

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 02/12/2014 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Now while I may be the only cigar smoking lunatic on the planet that doesn't also play golf, I understand the two go together likes peas and carrots. That's why for a limited time we're giving away free DivPro Golf/Cigar Tools with each and every order. Big or small, doesn't matter. So have it boys and girls and get your golf lovin', cigar smokin' selves on over to the site. I may not golf, but these things are pretty damn nifty. This deal is a Cigar Geeks exclusive.  www.DirtyLeafCigars.com

(The photo doesn't show it well, but the ball marker function is actually the round DivPro logo itself. It is magnetic and comes out much like a coin to mark you ball.)

nwb

Thanks for the offer!  I was a pretty avid golfer at one point, but I just don't have the time anymore.
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Everybody needs these tools if your a "real" golfer.  I have at least 2 of everthing here but need to do a regrip on all my clubs.  I need those kind that are for arthritus sufferers...helps to keep the club in your hands instead of lofting them about 30 yards into the next 4some ahead of you.  The looks l get when the clup slips out of my hands!

Mike950710

The divot tool is a $25 value +shipping. Definitely worth it if your in the market for online cigar shopping. Seems like an awesome site as well!
"There are two things that a man will never forget; his first love and his first cigar" -John Bain

Cfickter

We give these, or something very similar, out at our corporate outings.  Golfers love them
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

QuoteCigary - 2/12/2014  9:04 PM

Everybody needs these tools if your a "real" golfer.  I have at least 2 of everthing here but need to do a regrip on all my clubs.  I need those kind that are for arthritus sufferers...helps to keep the club in your hands instead of lofting them about 30 yards into the next 4some ahead of you.  The looks l get when the clup slips out of my hands!

I bet you're fun to golf with, Gary! :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dirtyleafcigars

Yeah people love seem to really love them. They are indeed very well made.

tvolball

I love golf but with two jobs I just can't find any extra time for it
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

dirtyleafcigars

BewareDaPenguin

Sent u a PM w a question...must have missed this the other day
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

dirtyleafcigars

Sent you one back. Thanks for reaching out.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Ken Kelley

I think Jeff Cooper is right on this one..."A golf course is a terrible waste of a good rifle range!". But, it's your chosen sport so I have no heartburn with it. Actually, I was on my high school golf team up there in Monte Vista, CO. I was the captain of the team only because I knew which end of the club to hit the ball with! Lost interest in the sport because there weren't enough guns involved.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.