Cigars for the Dirty Leaf Reviewers

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 02/14/2014 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Alright gentlemen, here's the first round of sticks coming your way. Please PM or email me the address you'd like them shipped to.

nwb: tabak especial

vroomp: la aroma de cuba ed. especial

stogiedad: gate city cigars trinacria

(nwb, if you have an aversion to a coffee infused cigar like the tabak especial, just let me know and I'll send you something different.)

(nirab, you'll be in the next round of reviews.)

Thanks again boys! Remember... honesty is the best policy! At least when it comes to cigar reviews.

StogieDad

Cool, thanks man!  Was curious about that Gate City!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

She's a tasty puff indeed. You want a robusto or a 6x60 gordo? We just ran out of the toro unfortunately.

StogieDad

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 2/14/2014  12:29 PM

She's a tasty puff indeed. You want a robusto or a 6x60 gordo? We just ran out of the toro unfortunately.

Robusto for sure, don't have time or patience for most 6x60s lately haha!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Thanks for the opportunity Alan,,,, PM sent!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dirtyleafcigars

My pleasure Brad, thank you for the interest.

And I heard that StogieDad. Robusto it is.

nwb

Thanks for the opportunity!  PM sent.
Chief of Shaft

dirtyleafcigars

Reviewers: Your sticks are shipping tomorrow morning.  :biggrin:

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

nwb

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 2/17/2014  5:49 PM

Reviewers: Your sticks are shipping tomorrow morning.  :biggrin:

Will be looking for it - thanks!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

Did the sticks make it to everybody in one piece?

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

dirtyleafcigars

StogieDad

I was out of town, all my mail should be waiting for me when I get home today from work.  I'll let you know!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Haven't received anything either. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Mine did not show in yesterdays mail.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

Good god you've got to be kidding me... I'll look into this today...  :shootme:

nwb

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 2/25/2014  9:48 AM

Wouldn't worry too much.  I don't know about the other Atlanta Geeks, but mail has been a little slower around mi casa lately.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotenwb - 2/25/2014  9:51 AM

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 2/25/2014  9:48 AM

Wouldn't worry too much.  I don't know about the other Atlanta Geeks, but mail has been a little slower around mi casa lately.

:word:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

Yeah, we'll give it another day or two. They all shipped "3 day" on I believe the 18th.

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

dirtyleafcigars

Thank goodness. This was really beginning to piss me off. We don't normally keep record of tracking numbers for giveaways, contests, and things like this so I had no way of checking up on these sticks. Sorry for the delay guys. USPS is really screwing with us lately. For stuff coming in and going out.

Vroomp

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.