Ashton VSG"s

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/18/2014 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Geeks!

I've had the chance 2 smoke a few of the Ashton VSG"s and really like them a lot! I'm trying 2 save some loot for my trip 2 Vegas but I'd like 2 take a few VSG"s w/ me as I really enjoyed these sticks! I'm looking to trade for 5-10 VSG"s if anybody can part w/ some that would be great! My humi is public 2 members and almost anything in there is fair game for the most part. PM me n hopefully we can work out a trade! I really enjoyed the belicoso, illusion & Pegasus but I'm open 2 try new sizes.  Thanks for looking!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

IndyGopher

PS: He needs a 3 finger carrying pouch/case as well...so if you wanna throw one of those in as well, that would be great!  :-)  (I'm trying to stop him from buying things before our trip to LV, in case you didn't notice!)

Joelala

I have a 3 finger pouch, if I come across some VSgs I will send you some.
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome thanks for keeping an eye out!

Jackal

I believe that I have an extra 3 cigar leather carrying case (need to make sure that it isn't a 2 cigar case), as well as some VSGs.  Maybe we can work something out.  I am eying those Little Bills.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BewareDaPenguin

N e more takers? I'm working on something w Jackal but wouldn't mind a few extras :-)

jumberlack1

I got a great trade from the penguin for some Ashton VSG! Thanks  for the smokes and for that awesome coin and sticker! Sweet!
Making bad decisions a profession!

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome! Glad they finally made it! :-) I know you've been wanting to try those MUWAT KFC"s so I put in 2 different sizes & also a couple Nica Rusticas so you could weigh in on the debate about which is better lol...I'm very happy with the trade as well buddy thanks again for the VSG"s they look great! Was a great trade!

The Burn Ward

Nice trade! I dig the coin and sticker, it's a great touch.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

ROTHNH

You have good taste, Adam!

I love the Enchantment and the Pegasus.

When I get the hankerin' I buy the locally 1-3 sticks at a time.

BTW, If you haven't tried the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol cigars,you're missing out ;-)

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteROTHNH - 3/11/2014  5:41 PM

You have good taste, Adam!

I love the Enchantment and the Pegasus.

When I get the hankerin' I buy the locally 1-3 sticks at a time.

BTW, If you haven't tried the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol cigars,you're missing out ;-)

Sweet noted! I have not tried those yet! But I will put them on my to-do smoke list! I really enjoy the ESG & VSG lines

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.